1. Jai Kumar Omprakash Chawl

Jai Kumar Omprakash Chawl New Member

Hi,

I am back again with another query.. I am interested in Granules India and Suven Life Science... Please do advise.. My previous query was about Tata Steel on April 21st, that time quoting at 351 and today it is at 377 (jump of Rs. 26 in a week, about 7% move).

I have many a times missed out on up moves like this. I am a small time trader who invests at wrong times and get stuck in a counter for a long long time. For Eg: I bought SpiceJet at around 24 with a view of 3 months and today I am stuck in it at 18.. One more Example, I bought Lovable Lingerie at 350 with a view of about 1 month and I am stuck in it as well at 300 :( :(

Please guide me..

roopakumar likes this.
  2. Anita

Anita Member

Suven Life Sciences - Eqaxscore is 45 out of 100 only(higher the Eqaxscore, better th stock. )
    SHP Rating is 45 out of 100.Price Rating is 14 out of 100 only.Confidence Rating is 66 out of 100 only.

The Price Rating is a measure of how expensive a stock is with respect to its quality.Lower the rating means stock prices is high and not good time to enter.

The Confidence Rating indicates the confidence investors have in the company. It is calculated through BSE Group, Shareholding, Turnover and Dividends.

Granules India - Pledging of Promoters 15.16%,The Promoters may have pledged a part of their shares. Too high promoter pledging is a risk for the stock.

Pledging out of Total Shares 7.37%,This is Promoters Pledging out of Total Shares Outstanding. Higher the figure, riskier the stock.

Expected EQAXScore is 64 :) {61 to 64 good.}
    This is Expected EQAXScore based on quarterly results declared in current financial year. In later parts of year, this figure should be given more priority than corresponding current figure.

source - https://www.eqax.com

roopakumar likes this.
  3. whomiiitr@gmail.com

whomiiitr@gmail.com New Member

Both are awesome stocks and best out of Midcap pharma. Though Pharma is out of favor since last couple of weeks, you might see a little correction in these as well but they are sure to be multibagger in 5-7 years. I picked Suven @220 and Granules @75 and adding more on each decline.

stockjeet18 likes this.
  4. Jai Kumar Omprakash Chawl

Jai Kumar Omprakash Chawl New Member

Thank you @Anurag and @ Vijaya for your reply..

5. Rama

Rama New Member

I have highest allocation in Suevn in my portfolio... and also added more in recent fall.

Also have Granules as well.

6. roopakumar

roopakumar New Member

pls dont depression sir good time will coming soon god bless u

7. krish123

krish123 Member

both are good fundamental stocks , i m holding suven 1000@14.50 from 2008