Comparison of well-known stock advisory services

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Arjun, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Newbie

Newbie Member

I received a message from Stallion advising me to buy Baid Leasing around Rs 200 about 10 days ago with an assured target of Rs 230 in a week. I did not buy, but observed the stock. It has been hitting lower circuits since and is R's. 133 right now.

2. Feroz

Feroz Member

LOL, had you shorted it (if short allowed) you would have made a fortune.
    If advisory is unknown, use his tip for shorting.

3. Newbie

Newbie Member

Another lower circuit on Baid Leasing today.

4. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

I am a member of Stallion.I can assure you , there is no baid leasing in our portfolio. Amit has made it very sure not to compromise on promoter quality. This is excerpt from his query Desk. Many Indore Advisories are using other people's name and sending SMS. Please beware if real or fake.

Stallion Asset does not send random messages to people.They are good genuine people who work hard.

I live in Mumbai and have gone to his office many times. I can personally vouch for his intergrity and honesty. He is become a good friend of mine over the past 3 years. PLEASE STOP SPREADING BASELESS RUMORS.

I think you can find the proof on promoter quality here.

https://www.stallionasset.com/queries

5. Newbie

Newbie Member

First, I am not spreading any baseless rumor. I have only posted my personal experience. Good for you if everything was fine and dandy for you, just think of the poor chaps who actually bought this stock and sustained heavy losses.

6. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

even my portfolio is down only, but is that not what investing is? If you are a newbie like your name says sir, you will have to accept a negative portfolio, it is absolutely fine. That is what investing is right? The word investing means sacrificing today's gain for a better tomorrow.This is why very few people make money in markets. How can you make money every 6 months? Not possible only. Even raakesh jhunjhunwalaji will accept this fact.

I think almost everyone will be negative this year or up by a few % points but that is fine.If the fundamentals of the company is intact i think then over time automatically the stock comes up on their own. But you have to conviction on fundamentals. Also what i personally believe, markets are good time to invest in, everyone is down, everyone blaming each other, fully frustrated , this is the time big money is made, by going against the crowd..

7. Newbie

Newbie Member

Make up your mind - whether the buy call was sent by someone in Indore, i. e., not Stallion, or else it was sent by Stallion, and all advisories have their bad days.

Don't bother though, you come across as an apologist, most probably an employee.

8. Parag Khemka

Parag Khemka New Member

This Atul Bhora is fake profile made by Stallion itself. Why don't moderators/admin check this profile??
    Stallion has been performing extremely poor where most of his pics down by 60-70% in just few months.
    Dilip buildcon down by 65%, JKumar down by 50%, Purvankara down by 60%, edelwiess down by 50% in just 2 months, Prakash ind down by 60% and many more. Amit Jeswani is fraud. Amit is just making fake profiles and fooling investors around.

Ajay Gupta likes this.
  9. Baala

Baala New Member

Hello myself baala, member of stallion asset and stock axis. This year myslef negative in portfolio -18% with Stallion.Stock axis only saregama worked, Jubliant life science and others negative.Will keep posted on performance.:)

10. Rodrick D'souza

Rodrick D'souza New Member

I too have received baid leasing finance sms from Stock Axism do see screenshot attached. Is this real or fake please help.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  11. Stock_gold312

Stock_gold312 New Member

i am member of stallion, stock axis, prudent and stalwart. DM me for more information.

Red Devil Manan likes this.
  12. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hey stock fanatics, just a red flag, stay away from stock axis and research and ranking. They charge a bomb, not gone any returns since the last year, just loosing money over here.

13. Ajay Gupta

Ajay Gupta New Member

True that. Ditto here with Stallion down 40-60% on all stocks. He is fraud.

14. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

15. Newbie

Newbie Member

I have seen some dud recommendations in my time, but Baid Leasing is the king of them all. It sank like a stone, and is presently on a 2% lower circuit. It's around Rs. 95 now. Drops 2% every day without fail.

16. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Baid leasing looks like a pure indore type call. We should make a list of all indore advisories so people stop getting scammed.

17. Ayaan

Ayaan New Member

I m using multi-bagger from StockAxis from past 2 years. It has been average since market is also going down including all famous mutual fund houses and stalwarts like RJ himself. But their customer care is very supporting and support you whenever u contact them. Would like to go with them for another year before making a final opinion.

y_i_am_wrong@yahoo.co.in

18. Ayaan

Ayaan New Member

Third Grade service !! Suggest you to never use them.

19. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Markets do not seem to moving , is this the time to really go buy?

20. navkhandelwal

navkhandelwal New Member

I have stallion and PA wealth and found them.pretty useful in terms of getting info..however it is better to take your own call after seeing valuations, MGMT quality and business model...as long as one is comfortable with that , he can go and buy at reasonable valuations...feel free to reach me.in case u need more info...