How to make money for all you dumbos..

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Gaithonde, Dec 27, 2018.

?

Who is interested in learning and making money?

1. Yes I'm

70.0%
  2. No I want to lose money in junk and try and make 10x in 2 years

30.0%
  1. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

You are adding zero value to this thread. Get lost and be happy with your measly 7% cagr return in equities.

If you had the ability to do even some basic research youu will find out that LTTS is already working on Electric Aircrafts. But you are too stupid to dig deeper into anything. FYI even if rockets do become a reality, airplanes will still be used by majority of the planet and those rockets are way into the future. Electric aircrafts would probably come in sooner.

Anyway you are too stupid to have a conversation with. Get lost! And what kind of stupid name is snake eyes? What are you on? you fool!

2. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

LOL....... poor and pitiable you.
    Nobody gives a f@$# about anything you say here for your output here is just like you - GARBAGE!!!!!

No answers to SPECIFIC QUESTIONS on Jet and electric planes - LTTS is the best you can come up with huh?? Didn't realise you still in kindergarten!!!!!! LOL

Anyways it's good to have you in here - someone epitomizing stupidity and spewing garbage in a blatant display of ignorance isgood entertainment to all of us Mr Cow face. Keep it going.....

Not suprised it isn't obvious to you what I am on (in here). Hopefullythis suspense wont kill you. Don'twant the members in here to loose out on the free entertainment youprovide in here.

Ajayyan likes this.
  3. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

Dear Members

Always dig deeper into everything especially when dealing with someone unique in here.

I took the advice and guess what

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!

Until Jet introduces electric planes, the Kingdom has assured free supply of aviation fuel to it. Somebody in here has privately 'authenticated' not just cheaper fuel supply but soon free supply.

This along with their soon to be introduced electric planes (after all LTTS is already working on electric planes) makes it a crying buy!!!!!!

This is a massive first mover advantage for Jet.

Earlier my knowledge about electric planes was so bloody superficial!!!!

I only knew about (so very little)

1) Wright Electric's new aircraft, designed to carry around just 150 passengers, on “ultra-short-haul”,( about 550km) but potentially covering only a fifth of European network, including London-Amsterdam and Paris-Geneva etc but which is about a decade away and achieving this goal depends on improvements in the power-to-weight ratio of batteries, as well as new propulsion systems requiring t that doesn’t yet exist.

2) Avinor, the public operator of the Norway's airports, has the 'ambition ' to make all its "short-haul" flights entirely electric by 2040

3) Long haul and big planes well well the big aerospace firms such as Rolls-Royce, Airbus, Boeing and Siemens forecast that hybrid commuter jets will cover routes of up to 1,000km only between 2030 and 2035.

4) regulatory environment may take years to make such planes available to passengers.this after the planes have been developed and tested.

5) A few 2/4/6 seater planes like Taurus G4, e fan-x, Kitty Hawk’s “Cora”, cityairbus etc

6) a bit about the current challenges

4. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

Okay.

5. continuous_learner

continuous_learner New Member

Sir,
    I'll take your advise and will invest in MF.
    Where should I invest ETF or Index fund?

6. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

Dear @Gaithonde sir

Am sure you must have increased your exposure in Rcom in the last couple of days for with the recent UNWARRANTED meltdown in the stock, the 14x potential you were seeing has shot up to 29x.

But we ignorant members are lost. Therefore please advise if members should buy straightaway or just wait a while - just in case it becomes a 50x potential.

Thanks ya....

Ajayyan likes this.
  7. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

@snake_eyes My sincerest request to you.

Please go and buy MFs. If you did not understand my sarcasm then in that case you are truly an idiot.
    If you do understand my sarcasm and are trying to be funny/sarcastic then in all honesty you are getting ery very boring and just spamming the thread.

If you have any relevant questions then please do ask. Else Dont waste everyones time.

The Rcomm issues can have a positive impact on another company. If and when Rcomm sort out their issues Reliance Nippon could get re-rated. Since there are Inter corp deposits to Anil Ambani group companies through RNAM. AMCs are a great business model and have huge huge growth runways in India. HDFC AMC is very expensive whereas RNAM is quite cheap. However it is hard to buy an Anil Ambani company especially with ICDs. Nippon should keep a check on governance however. So there is a relevant answer to your stupid and sarcastic question.

Get lost you fool!

8. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

Hi Continuous burner.

ETFs are slightly illiquid in India. And when you want to exit you may not get your price exactly. I would suggest Mutual Funds as these are better and a safer approach. Look for a fund with the lowest expense ratio/fee. Opt for direct and growth plan.

Good that you are starting your journey with common sense and maturity.

9. Newbie

Newbie Member

Mr. Snake Eyes, you are not just talking to a prize jackass, but a runaway from some funny farm. He seems to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Ajayyan, snake_eyes and Raaz like this.
  10. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

Hey @Newbie , these facts is not lost on me. But hey we need to have our regular dose of free entertainment.

Also something to think about - is it really talking? Maybe it could be toying

Ajayyan likes this.
  11. Manmohan Gupta

Manmohan Gupta Member

Dear Mr gaithonde

Can you kindly teach me the basics of fundamental analysis.

Like which ratios are most important and which ratios are least important.

Thanks and regards.

12. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

You dont know anything about investing. You have added zero value to this thread. Why dont share your ideas so that I can help you. You know Im a million times smarter than you. You know that you wont beat the index anyway. I think you will underperform even liquid funds. Let me help you. If you dont want help then I request you and your friend noobie to go for a romantic picnic together and stay way from posting on this thread. Communicate in real time with eachother..

13. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

Sure Manmohan Singh. Great that your are finally thinking for yourself after years of being a puppet...

See you cannot make an investment decision based on metrics alone. There may be reasons behind those metrics. Those reasons maybe temporary in nature. Or they could be on going investments for future growth. So if you look at metrics on screener alone, you wont be able to make an informed investment. Many times a company may agrresively invest in branding or maybe they are going in for a major capex which will result in depressed profits in the short term, this will expand the PE metric and make the stock look expensive on PE. It will also decrease other more important metrics. But if you understand the business and read about what is happening and what the business is planning to do, then in that case you may actually find the idea fruitful inspite of optically poor metrics.

Anyhow since you asked. You can take into account ROE, ROCE, Working capital days, debtor days and of course cash flow from ops along with Free cash flow.
    These will help you in judging if the business is generating a higher return than its cost of capital. If it is able to convert reported earnings into actual cash and whether or not the company needs unhealthy debt to operate

But this is all not of any relevance. Because 10xs happen when all these metrics are poor but the company is on track to signifcantly improve its fundamentals. Companies will solid metrics are usually well discovered. That is why I always say just buy a MF. You dont have the temparament and analytical mind to find such ideas let alone track them and build out a position.

It is not easy. You find the idea and then you have track it closely. What if the company is not executing then you have to exit or cut the position. If the company is improving and stock price is falling then you have to average down. But you wont do all that. What if the stock price falls 20% and the company is not performing as per your initial idea, will you exit?. I think you should invest in MFs 10x in 3-5 years is a like lottery. You also have to allocate big capital to that 10x. If you buy only 2% and stock goes up 10x there is really no point.

To make big wealth, you need to either compound at a decent rate for a long long time or you to make a few big concentrated bets that become multibaggers. For the former you also a big slice of luck.

Next time, you should write about your ideas along with a write up and why you bought them.

As fr noobie and snakey dont read this post. You wont understand anything. Better to go for a picnic together and fantasise about your 7% compounded return rates. Your families must be so proud about your investing achievements..

14. snake_eyes

snake_eyes New Member

Free country and my friend newbie and I will post what and when we please. Drill this in the piece of dead wood attached above your neck.

Ofcourse won't also waste a breath to add to the garbage (oops for you that's your valuable thread LOL)

And since you are a million times smarter than I am and are Keen I throw an idea or 2 at you so that you can help me......

Can you tell me why the bloody hell I hold 1500 3M India shares last about 13yrs or or xx675 number of shares of IBV bought about 7 years ago. Please please help me on atleast these two shares in my portfolio.

My family is livid at my failures in these two shares and most others I hold in my portfolio. They keep yelling - just put all my monies in some liquid fund so that I can make at least 7% return and be able to go on picnics more often.

Won't ask even you (the million times more smarter than me man) about my latest purchase of 250k shares of vikas proppant <3months ago ~@2.52/- per share.

@Newbie , our next picnic is long overdue. My sincere apologies to you. Have been completely swamped trying to make at least 7% returns on my investments. This time we can easily hire someone (from here if you ok with it) to 'munch' away at our leftovers.

Isn't it so regrettable that some haven't been ever told - never try and teach one's father how to produce babies

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Jigyasoo likes this.
  15. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

Only an idiot would ask for help on the above mentioned positions (3M held for over a decade and IBV close to a decade). Proves your stupidity. If youre being sarcastic, then that does not make any sense as even I have had mega baggers, please check up my thread. So what is your point exactly?

I cannot track every single company in the market. Which why I advocate MFs so heavily to fools.
    I have clearly mentioned that you need to add a short write-up on the idea and we can go from there.

Im also incredibly taken aback at your sexist remark on fathers and babies.

Your children and wife must be very proud of your sexist mentality.

Noobie is very new to the world, dont make noobie a chauvinistic pig like yourself.

16. Manmohan Gupta

Manmohan Gupta Member

Dear Mr Gaithonde the great

Kindly guide me which figures to pay attention to while analysing a company's annual report

Thanks and regard.

17. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

Read the whole AR. You can consider skipping the CSR part(s) if you like. I keep saying, there is no shortcut in active investing, it takes time and effort apart from a basic level of intelligence regarding the subject etc: This is why fund managers have full time jobs and not part time. There is one shortcut, go invest in MFs or great PMS funds..

18. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

All my fools! This is the time to buy and not be shy!

Mobilize cash!! this is the time to go all cash blazing! Let us all load up on equities and smile after 3-5 years.
    Keep your watchlists ready this weekend. Mobilise cash on monday and begin buying aggressively over the next 3-4 months!

Even for MFs this is the time to enter!!

All the best fools! And some personal advice to @Newbie and @snake_eyes both of dont buy equity please buy debt. Now is not the time for both of you to buy equities. Wait a year and half and then enter. Buy debt!

19. Newbie

Newbie Member

Well, Mr. Snake Eyes , we wanted entertainment and we've got it :)

20. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

Newbie you and that snake fellow should start your ow thread. There you both can talk about your lives and 6%cagr returns. Dont come onto expert threads like mine where there is actual help being provided to fools.
    You and snake boy are a lost cause in the case of investing. Going forward I dont see more than a 6% cagr for both of you.