Comparison of well-known stock advisory services

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Arjun, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

This is a fake message..many such messages sent by operators with sender's name similar to reputed advisories...we have to be careful..

2. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

I think this is the best time to really go and buy stocks, people are scared, i do not think many people want to commit to equities, the crowd is away, this is really the time to go against the crowd.

3. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

you all lack the knowledge and maturity to be stock pickers. Even if the advisory is good you all wont understand the research and thesis behind the idea, so you will sell if the stock falls 50% instead of averaging and curse the advisor who is proabably a 100x smarter than you will ever be when it comes to investing in the public markets. Please look at other instruments like MFs to invest in equities.

4. Newbie

Newbie Member

I was avoiding repllying to you but as you are trolling all active threads, I have a question. Are you really stupid or just pretending to be ?

5. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

@Newbie I think you should consider being more respectful. As I'm a far better investor than you. I understand the subject much better than you. Get on the thread that I have created and I can help you go from a fool to a novice investor. You can make good money as well. I bet you are among those people who think they know everything because they look at a few a ratios etc: you will make 3-4% cagr. If you want to build wealth over a long period of time. Visit my thread, I will be updating it with an investing concept. But please be more respectful, fools cant be rude please remember. Certainly not someone who generates 3% cagr. That is all. My next post will be on investing and building wealth on my thread stay tuned!

6. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Hi Navin..how do I reach you?

7. ram narayan

ram narayan New Member

How is Prudent Equity doing? I am thinking of joining, can anyone share please ?

8. gladiator

gladiator New Member

I am with the PE from past 3 Years I can give you my viewpoint,

9. Raaz

Raaz Active Member

Please do.

10. Raaz

Raaz Active Member

Mr. Gladiator, please give your opinion on Prudent Euity. Thank you.

11. Rody Smith

Rody Smith New Member

Are these the fees charged for advisory or the brokerage is inclusive in them and can you share some of their success stories in stock selection?

12. VictorJan2021

VictorJan2021 New Member

Please share

And can we revive this thread and post experience gained from present/established advisory services....