S P TULSIAN

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by narayan.pal, Jul 11, 2015.

1. narayan.pal

narayan.pal Active Member

Anyone here r using service of S.P.TULSIAN?...his recos were rocking during 2006-07 period of bull run..I subscribed dat time...after den stopped n no idea right now.....anyone having any info??

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

S. P. Tulsian has retired I think. I don't see him even on CNBC. At one time he was very regular. His stock analysis was good.

3. narayan.pal

No....he runs his service still now...I know...visit his site www.sptulsian.com.......but wanted to know current xperience from nyone..

4. Kumar

Kumar Member

If you want to loose all your capital fast then SP Tulisan is for you.

mannu63 likes this.
  5. narayan.pal

Oh my god.....ohkkkk...thx 4 d info

6. ashujeet

ashujeet New Member

There was a funny real life incident where a guy touched S.P. Tulsian's feet and described him as the cause of his becoming rich. When Mr. Tulsian asked how, the guy replied that he followed his recos but in opposite manner, i.e. when Tulsian gave buy call, he sold and vice versa. Mr. Tulsian slapped the guy in frustration. So Mr. Narayan Pal, judge for yourself the qualities of Mr.Tulsian's recos.

7. Biju

Biju Member

ashujeet ji,
    The same story is there with many so called technical analysts. May I call them "Technicians" ? most of them are permanent faces in popular business channels. I dont want to spell out those names here

8. Biju

Biju Member

If not, let us ask him to take VRS

9. Srouta Mukherjee

LOL This is a very cruel comment. He is an expert veteran we have to show such seniors lots of respect. ;)

10. Kartikeya

Kartikeya New Member

Well his reccos did usually go the other way but he was good with real in depth knowledge of shares. I think he was a fundamental analyst. I was wondering too about his whereabouts. Anyways best of luck to him for whatever venture he is into.

11. drrkhatwani

drrkhatwani New Member

Rajesh Khatwani
    Can U help me/guide me in my fight against Union Bank India? Due to Its faulty ASBA system, my application for Powergrid FPO got rejected in Dec 2013. My complaint against UBI is pending in SEBI for last 1.5 yrs.
    I would like to know whether any of u or ur relative had also applied for 2250 shares of Powergrid at cutoff price thr ASBA online facility of UBI?
    This will be most useful info for me. Pl do convey it to me.
    Sebi claims on its home page that it is Har investor ki taaqat.
    I hope it will respect its tag line n help me to get Insaaf.

12. Biju

Biju Member

All those boarders, who are saying SPT is great, must remember the fact that, his IPO analys on VRL Logistics went wrong and many miss the chance subscribe for this IPO didn't apply based on his analysis report he sent to his website subscribers by email. I still remember one of his reasons not to subscribe was, he had not been entertained by VRL staff as he desired !!! Such analysis based his personal gesture is useless and going to be a disaster for investor community.

mannu63 likes this.
  13. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

ashujeet Sir,
    i agree some points with you , in my experience ...i have not see any tips provider ,he him self earn in stock market trading or investments in top world richest traders or investors ...

take ex: if you take any successful trader he never give any tips to public ...why because he is totally oriented to his personal trading or investment .....

ex: Take example of Great Trader and Investor Mr.Rakesh Jhunjhunwala ... or Warren Buffet , he never give any tips to public ...because he is a successful trader....he totally use his knowledge for his earnings ...

investor or trader should learn from others mistakes and success stories .... but dont run for tips ...
    TIPS = PITS
    going for tips is a psychological weakness in mind .....

mannu63 and Biju like this.
  14. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

We can not write of any expert or any invester.Evéry one has his hit and miss.As far as buying recommendations are concerned ,these help us in think about that stock and we can further anyslsis the same.Even big and successful invster give tips.Ramesh Damani do that.I have even seen the Permanent Bear Shanker Sharma giving buying recommendations of United spritis ,Tats motors and Sun Pharma giving good return although his recent buy call of JP Associates failed.Even I have bought one share recommended by SP Tulsian. It was GIC housing at 80,it more than trippled in three years.But never follow experts blindly, if it help in your conviction then go ahead ,if not , leave it in expert portfolio.

15. mannu63

mannu63 New Member

I M also victim of S P Tulsian. ..when he recommended ugar sugar @27 I bought 200 shares but after that the condition of ugar sugar is all in front of us

16. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Before going to buy a stock recommendation our primary responsibility is to check " Fundamental & Technical Analysis " after that only we should buy or sell ...... Especially cyclical stocks most dangerous

I put myself one rule in the market ... If we can not earn Rs.100 in the market , we should not have any right to loose Rs.100 in the market ....

TIPS = PITS

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    suchi and Biju like this.
  17. amits

amits New Member

Have some one tried shokhi team,mandestocks,and alpesh furiyas pam investments .

kamal likes this.
  18. Srouta Mukherjee

Never heard. Maybe VERY DANGEROUS Never invest in JUNK STOCKS recommended by JUNK ADVISORS

19. kamal

kamal New Member

Hi,

Shokhi team offer futures recommendation including hidden gem , its look all their hidden gems are giving +ve return atleast 30% from their recommendation.