Sandip Sabharwal led Finapple Ideas is making waves with their product E-Fortune

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by DSTREET, May 30, 2015.

1. DSTREET

DSTREET New Member

I had recently subscribed to their Annual package E-Fortune which is headed by well-known analyst Sandeep Sabharwal and they had recommended KEC on 31st Mar at Rs 81, I bought for TGT of Rs 100 for 3-6 months holding but it touched 100 in just next 10-15 days. I had invested 15K to start and made close to 4K profit. Just to start off I found them good and honest. They post every given call on website, seems genuine, but would like to know more about their product TRUST ONE,has anybody bought it ?

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Sounds interesting. How much is package cost? I think Sandip Sabhrawal enjoys quite good reputation. Also only stock doing well may be fluke. We have to see whether there is consistency in delivery.

Pl report about other stocks picks and the ratio of success to failure.

3. good stocks

good stocks Active Member

Efortune is 9000 for 3 months and 21000 for a year I think

4. DSTREET

DSTREET New Member

Yes, the price is right for qtrly Rs 9000 but yearly is Rs 24000 , I had paid them Rs 19000 as part of same day online payment offer. They give only 2-3 calls per month for 20-25% returns per call. Accuracy is 80 -83% as per my understanding and calculation. Amongst the best picks what I had bought was Sharda Crop Chem buy @ 254 and sold at 321 and Tata Communications , buy at 420 odd range and exit at 500 levels. I learnt one thing patience pays and investor only makes money. Although their time frame is more 90-180 days, but many of the calls have been closed in 45 days.

5. DSTREET

DSTREET New Member

GREEK ISSUE IN A NUTSHELL by Sandeep Sabharwal.

Once there was a person, his name was Greece. He had a habit of extravagant spending and once his own money got over he used to borrow and spend. He had a large number of well to do relatives who were happy to lend him money (Eurozone Countries). He kept on borrowing and they kept on lending to him till he almost became bankrupt.

Now all his relatives knew that there is no way that this person is going to return the money. However they were afraid of telling this to their own families as well as outsiders otherwise their own credibility and financial standing would come under cloud. They then looked at Indian PSU Banks and hit on this great idea of "Restructured Loans". They were amazed at the ability of these banks to evergreen their loans and decided to do the same with Greece. They restructured the loans of Greece to very far back into the future. Their bet was that when the repayment becomes due they would all be dead and the liabilities would need to be paid to the next generation.

However what they did not realize was that Greece was so used to spending beyond his means and the loans on him were so great that he was borrowing more and more to live everyday. Eurozone then forced him to cut spending, sell his assets etc. He would show them that he is doing what they are saying but would always go back to the old ways. Eurozone tried to instill fear in Greece by threatening Greece however this lead to people questioning their own credibility of poor credit appraisal.

Greece knew that he has nothing to lose. However he is sad as he cannot spend as much as no one is willing to lend him more. He is now frustrated, he wants more money but no one is giving him money. He starts threatening his borrowers and carries out a referendum in his house on whether we should cut down our expenditure and do a more austere living. Obviously his entire family says NO,NEVER. He goes back to Eurozone and says "My family says they cannot change how they live so give me more money".

Eurozone tells Greece, buzz off. If you need more money give us a guarantee that you will repay in the future. For this shift some of your assets to a Special Purpose Vehicle which will sell these assets and repay the money to us. Also give us written commitments from your family members that you will cut your expenses. Since you have always gone back on your promises we need guarantees now.

So this is where the Greek saga is now. It is a big family problem which has nothing to do with the rest of the people or the world. Greece owns most of his money to his extended family. If he does not repay them it will only weaken his other family members. The only risk would have been if his non repayment would weaken the financial position of of his other family members so much that they in turn would not be able to repay the people who they have borrowed from, which is not the case.

GREECE IS A NON-ISSUE FOR REST OF WORLD. Please move beyond it.

Mr Yogi, jayaprakash and prashant like this.
  6. good stocks

good stocks Active Member

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Friend, By the way as you mentioned KRIDHAN iNFRA in the other thread,, Did it meet the Target of 120 or are you still holding....?

7. Samar

Samar New Member

guys, Please visit this blog www.stocksaiblog.com. It seems his recommendations are all doing good. His recent recommendation Bliss GVS pharma is already started surging within 2 to 3 days.

8. barnali

barnali New Member

Good point on Greek issue...

9. frontier

frontier New Member

Dear DSTREET, have you subscribed to their SPSP/ EFORTUNE? If yes pls guide me on the following
    1. Does it always opens gap up immediately after recommendation. If it opens gap up by what % does it opens gap up from recommended price.
    2. What % of stock rise can be expected from their calls within a week time or within 15 days.
    3. I have seen that they do not give1 recommendation per week as advertised in their website for SFSP. Is it true?

Thanks,
    Pls revert back

10. pc15999

pc15999 New Member

Guys, if you want to share ideas of this services then you can contact me. I subscribed for another two famous services. contact me. thanks email id: devangldmech6@gmail.com

jayaprakash likes this.
  11. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 Member

Hi, Can you please give us your honest opinion on your experience with E-Fortune. It is been one year. I was actually looking for advisory who gives good short term recommendations.

Thanks
    Mohit

12. Mohit Sarin

Mohit Sarin New Member

Isn't it shocking that Finappple is posting such phenomenal performance on its website but there is no one in this forum to give their honest feedback ?

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  13. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Agreed results of finapple are very good and Sandeep Sabharwal is good analyst but looks like trading bets and more of short terms approach is there. Here mostly long term investors are there who are doing fundamental based investment. That may be reason for no opinion on service.

14. farhanepic

farhanepic New Member

Indian rupee remained under pressure throughout the day on Friday as Brexit became a reality after ‘Leave’ campaign won over Remain’ in the EU referendum. The Indian currency closed 64 paise down at 67.92 against the US dollar.The rupee slumped intraday 96 paise against the US dollar to trade below the 68-level on Friday.

15. Vidyasagar95

Vidyasagar95 New Member

Based on Sandip Sabharwal's Twitter account he is not associated with Finapple.

His advisory site is www.asksabharwal.com

His Twitter account is @sandipsabharwal

16. WiseInvestor

WiseInvestor New Member