Sanghvi Movers - latest stock discussed by MultibaggerStockMantras blog

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Ghanshyam, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Ghanshyam

Ghanshyam New Member

HI Friends,

Today I came across a blog named MUltibaggerStockMantras. Its past record as shown in the blog was very impressive. Their Latest stock discussion was on Sanghvi Movers.

They have given some financial details of the company which looks quite impressive. I would like to know from people here about what is their opinion about sanghvi movers as I am planning to buy it .

2. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

Sanghvi mover is the largest crane rental company in India. I had read about it a few months ago so I am not sure whether they still are the largest company or not. Basically they own cranes and give them on rent to different companies. I am not sure but I think their main segment was the windfarms or those who want to erect a windmill but you need to check on that too. The stock has been on an upmove since probably a year and half now and hence you should looking at the valuation at which you will be purchasing with respect to future growth of the company.

3. Ghanshyam

Ghanshyam New Member

Any other company in the same segment with potential of high growth but stock price not yet run up heavily?

4. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

I am not sure if there is any other listed crane renting company. There maybe few private companies doing the same business and giving their cranes on rents to builders and infrastructure developers.