Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dms

Dms New Member

Then why are they showing this only??

2. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

Wondering from where so many clients of PE are coming here.. Hope this is not a marketing team responsible to promote their product.

Wait, let me think a bit. As per my thinking, many of them present here are associated with PE not as a client but as an owner or associates.

3. srk2711

srk2711 New Member

PE does not need any marketing. It has proved to be one of the best. We are not begging you to join them. This is just a general discussion about their recommendations for people who are interested. I too had my doubts before I joined PE, now I am confident that I have done the right thing.

4. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

More PE members are coming here because a subscriber in their query section posted a link of this site about how some people are talking about sharing the subscription.

In fact, I urge you with folded hands not to join PE. You can go elsewhere. There are so many service in the market. Spare us all and let us enjoy the returns that we are making. Please don't join. I think this should be sufficient for you. Happy?

5. Dms

Dms New Member

How many of their calls u made loss??

6. Dms

Dms New Member

And
    Why they only list some of their stock on Web page??

7. ValueInvestor

ValueInvestor New Member

DMS no point asking such questions, do you expect them to publish their currently Open calls ?

8. Dms

Dms New Member

They have done that by crossing the names.. In some and have you subscribed if yes feedback please

9. ValueInvestor

ValueInvestor New Member

Feedback - A+
    I am not sure what are you looking far, if you go through this thread you will get to know a lot about their past performance and investing style. Please go through past replies and then come back if you have any more questions.

10. Dms

Dms New Member

One last question how many calls a month??

11. ValueInvestor

ValueInvestor New Member

Nothing is fixed, it all depends on market opportunities. When more value is easily available then there could be even 3 calls in one month. At other times there could be nothing, on a full year basis it could be 15 calls on an average.

12. Dms

Dms New Member

What do you suggest abt subscription coz I have 1.25 lac spare money to invest

13. ValueInvestor

ValueInvestor New Member

That's your call , please decide for yourself. A lot of feedback has been given by PE members here based on their experience.

14. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

Thanks to all those who advised joining Prudent Equity. Fabulous service. In this crash not even a single stock is in loss. All stocks are in profits. I joined last month so bought only four stocks till now. Very enriching experience. Thanks.

15. Adi_NTPC

Adi_NTPC New Member

I joined few months ago and I am in good loss in most of their stocks. Bad experience

16. Ponty

Ponty New Member

What a joke. You must be from the competition trying to bad mouth them. Dear Adi, all and I mean all stocks are in profit in this crash. Grapes are sour?

17. Adi_NTPC

Adi_NTPC New Member

I have O**** at 190, Al*** at 320, Go****** at 90 all their stocks and all are in loss. They suggest to average but I fear to lose more.

After their calls stock move up sharply as all are microcaps low volume not possible to buy at the rate mention in website

18. Ponty

Ponty New Member

I am a member from 3 years. There is no O at 190, AI at 320 or GO at 90. :):) whom are you trying to fool?

19. Adi_NTPC

Adi_NTPC New Member

Go****** is Good Luck Steel,hiding name as it is public. O**** is May stock, Al*** is August stock. not possible to buy on day 1 at rate mention in website as it move sharply microcap low volume. now it is in loss, no idea what to do

20. Ponty

Ponty New Member

GO is not at 90, silly. Much lower. Are you even their subscriber?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.