Meenakshi PF Pls

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by jarmoney, Sep 9, 2015.

1. jarmoney

jarmoney New Member

Dear Meenakshi,

I truly value your comments on this forum. It is sensible advice. Many members have asked you to share your personal pf. I don't know how you feel about it, but think of it this way --- you may be helping many to pick the right stocks.

Please share your PF stocks with %allocation. Also, anything you are buying in the current market?

Dear Forum members, please chime in if you would like to see Meenakshi's portfolio.

Thank you very much.

2. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Thank yo so much for the kind sentiments. However, my portfolio is still a 'work-in-progress". I have stocks in it that I am not really proud of. Maybe someday, when I get it into shape, I will share it. Thanks. :)

3. jarmoney

jarmoney New Member

Dear Meenakshiji,

Can you please share your top 5-7 high conviction picks? That way, when Mr. Market gives us an opportunity (perhaps next week when Fed raises rates), it will be a good time to pick some of them up.

4. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Meenakshi ,every body portfolio is work in progress and there are always some stocks which has taken out steam from portfolio as learning fee.It will remain so unless you are more lucky then intelligent.We always plan dream portfolio, but ends up some winners,some stagnating and some losers. We have to continusly weed out non performers.Even Badshah Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has many duds in his portfolio includes Viceroy hotel,Parkash Industries,aptech and many more.If we forget his old picks like Lupin,crisil,Titan then he also ends of with many duds these days as it is becoming more and more competitive,DHFL being his sole hit recently which was already in many portfolios including mine.If some one is smart and intelligent then will book loses first which are limited and ride on profit which are unlimited.But average one will book profit first to limit them and hold losers for long term useless ride.You can still share your portfolio including your plan for repair for betterment.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    Meenakshi Razdan likes this.
  5. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Very well said. However, I am not ready at this stage. I am working on it!

6. Venu

Venu New Member

Haha