Kellton Tech

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by adijsg, Oct 6, 2015.

1. adijsg

adijsg Member

Want views on kellton tech????? Studied about it and found fasinating could be the next big thing or could just put peddle in the fire like k miles or ramco systems.

2. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

Oh you wont find supporters for this in here? Whats been its journey? Up 25% in 2 trading sessions?

I am keen to know about the fasinating things you have identified about kellton

3. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Looks like very dangerous stock. Even 8k miles and stampede is dangerous stock. Better to buy top Pharma stock for same money.

4. adijsg

adijsg Member

To find a multibagger you have to think what is the future of their busniess model and the next big thing of tomorrow are cloud computing

Currently Kellton Tech Solutions Ltd is looking at two to three acquisitions by the next fiscal and will hire around 500 staff globally this year as part of its plans to grow into a $100 million company by March 2016. Kellton Tech plans to open its new office at Cupertino, California and seeks to hire around 500 people in 2015 across a wide range of technologies across the globe, including Hyderabad. Company plan to grow into a $100 million (revenue target) by 2015-16. Kellton Tech recorded 242 per cent growth in revenue over the last financial year. With foray into newer technologies like Big Data, Cloud Computing and Internet of Things, the future shows greater promise. North America contributes 50 per cent of Kellton Tech's business followed by 30 per cent in India and APAC. New office at Cupertino can bring fresh opportunities that company can capitilise on to advance our growth plans.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  5. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

It is better that some good IT expert on this form declare his expertise, like we have banker Sachin Pathak for banking. He can certainly guide us in such smaller IT companies ,specialy for people like me ,who are afraid of this sector beyond Infosys, TCS,Wipro,Tech mahendra, HCL technology.

6. Sachin pathak

@adijsg

Have you already bought the share? Certainly the temptation is quite strong for the upward move that scrip has had. At this level any investment has a clear 30% downside due to market correction or stock specific. If you are an aggressive investor you can go ahead.

I keep aside 10% for aggressive investments....so invested in 8k miles and gennex labs out of this pot - both 2 qtrs ago and both these stocks have doubled. Gennex i started offloading today and 8k will partially offload tomorrow.

But you need to be 100% comfortable in this sort of investing. Its not for the weakhearted.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  7. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Sir you have studied stock very well. As Kharb sir says, these issue of cloud computing etc requires special knowledge of technology. I will research the issue and collect info.

8. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Company EPS :0.95
    FACE Value : Rs. 5

Please avoid this stock ..... it is also look like .... 8kmiles

9. adijsg

adijsg Member

@ sachin i have already invested in Kellton tech . Firstly 8k miles had come to my notice in the range of 200 but there were 2 continous days of upper circuit and within in 3 days it was up 50% as i was researching more about 8k so thought of investing when things cooled off but it never touched that value and went on and on and now it is 1600. every company will need cloud computing and the busniess will get doubled every 1.5 years.

10. Sachin pathak

Hope it works good for you.