Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Too much barking going on from d PE agents...forcing me to copy from my previous post from where this cahos originated ....plz just give some logical reply..EXACT & TO D POINT...
    .1) if nyone cant find a single stock after 1500 point nifty fall from top, wen to enter den??...nifty recovered by a gd amount ...so, every stock is rather now higher leven than that time...tell me how he will get undervalued stk now which was not on dat time?...IPO after then is d only option den...LOL..
    2) ...non pe stocks will nt b discussed...only can b tolarated wen u r on wid lots of PE stock..have u look dat d queries section has now turned too boring...
    3)...to access 'cash stk', u hv t pay again 20k even if ur subscription still valid for another 11months...strange!!!....even wen stk reco is nt coming, atleast allow all to access all sections. ...
    4) 'Current buy' list is nt so fruitful at all...any member- plz send me mail which gd stocks came to his specified range to buy?..O*k*r,m***d*, p*t*l* etc never came within his specified range...
    .....LOGICAL & TO D POINT REPLY...no just accusing or so as u say...'barking'...

2. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

How appalling...would have expected some IQ from a self proclaimed 'genuine investor'...hahahaha or should i say bark bark bark

I am gonna fall off my bed laughing

3. Sachin pathak

Hey all those 'genuine investors' who need 3rd party advice,

Was PE office working on Dusshera?

4. Sachin pathak

Disclosure : I am not a PE subscriber for i possess the expertise of a genuine investor!!!

Now let me attempt to address some of the points you raise :

Point 1 : your grouse is that there was no recommendation inspite of the big correction - you missed a point here. When the markets corrected, their recommendations also corrected and you ought to have bought into those then. Do i have to remind you : when you signed up : you signed up to buying their recommendation with a 12-24 month time frame to get a 50-60% return. Also what you signed up to was that you will be given 12-15 stock recommendation in a year. So you should have known of the lead and lag affect.
    Point 2: what you signed up to was that you will be given 12-15 stock recommendation in a year. You have yourself bound to their choice of stocks. Why should they discuss anyother name especially if their reputation / existence is at stake ( understand its sebi registered). Also wanting to discuss non PE shares is like telling one doctor what another doctors opinion is. No professional will entertain this.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  5. Sachin pathak

Point 4 : I am not suprised. I will call it the lead/lag effect. Every subscriber would experience this depending upon his/her entry point. But the rolling cycle would put all subscribers on equal footing ( unless subscribers (1)dont follow the PE's investment philosophy of remaining disciplined in buying stocks with holding period 12-24 months or exit call published before that (2) have an infinite capital / continuing increasing capital which they keep investing).

When you registered- they contracted (in some ways) to provide you 12-15 names in 12 months from date of subscription which you are expected to hold for 12-24 months to achieve their idea/objective of wealth creation (50-60% return with high safety margin)

6. Sachin pathak

Those new 12 names you should be investing in, hold for 12-24 months and check if they meet what they promised you.

And if i were you, if i found my self in a situation of a slack period ( no new recommendations coming after i joining) i would call them (better write) for a specific advice on (1) when is the next recommendation coming and how should i deploy my funds in the interim period.

Infact this is something you should have asked upfront at the point of subscribing given that you would be provided 12-15 names over a 12 month period

Karthikeyan and Srouta Mukherjee like this.
  7. Sachin pathak

And surely this is all greek and latin to all those self proclaimed 'genuine investors' in here. Else they should have answered you by now

Hope i make sense and lessen the load of your discontent. If not drop me a personal note and i will ensure that somebody from PE calls you up and speaks to you until you are satisfied (however long the call lasts). And if need be i can get on a conference call with you.

Cant remember the movie name - but the dialouge ' never underestimate the power of a common man' should be your driving force.

GN and God Bless!!!

And hey all those wanting to strictly enforce 'no reply'........a big thank you to you all. If your responses had kept coming, i would have surely hurt myself - falling off the bed laughing.......

8. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Sachin....thx for d logical reply....though still there r points to disagree wid u ....like I asked wen d nxt reco coming...they replied wen d will find a stk in value...u not answered point 3....etc etc...wondering dat even not being a PE member, u can give so sensible n logical reply...but some other guys being a member can't!!...they only learned or rather instrucred to accuse others who raise ny points against PE..surely some member here are promoting PE....but lets close dis chapter

9. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Sooper and brilliant answer. Very good point is that when reco stocks are down you should buy them. Why wait for new recos when old recos are in buy zone.

Karthikeyan likes this.
  10. Srouta Mukherjee

Agreed 100%

11. Sachin pathak

About their response : the recommendation will come when they find a stock in value.... Whats wrong with that? If you think finding value stocks is easy you are mistaken. So long as you get 12-15 stocks as they have committed in a period of 12 months they deliver what they committed to. There could be a slack period of a month or two when there are no recommendations published. Theirs is stock advisory and not a periodical publication which has to be but published every month or week or two weeks.

Cash stocks - unable to comment since i am not a member of PE. So dont know. But i suppose you have paid for some specific services then you get only that and you have to pay for anything extra you want. When you go to a restaurant and order food from out of a menu card - you get and pay for what you order. Isnt it wrong on your part to expect some other items without paying the published price (just because they happen to be on the menu card)

12. Srouta Mukherjee

13. Sachin pathak

For all the great fans of PE aka self proclaimed 'genuine investors' aka the group comprising 'subba, ravi m, rahul c and shrikant'

can you clarify the following about PE ( without wasting any moment: since you know everything about them to be able to vouch for them)

- their investment philosophy
    - their period of existence
    - any key risk which their business model/ operating model stands exposed to
    - wad their office open on dusshera

I had asked all these yesterday too....

14. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Sachin...I like d way u replied...this is wat is 'healthy discussion wid logical replies'....not blindly shouting like the agents or 'expert in few hour' without replying to d points raised...thx bro....

15. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

16. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

17. Sonia

Sonia Member

Hi, what is cash stock, where u have to pay 20k again?, i am planning to subscribe to PE, anyone facing issues with them.
    On website I see they have recommendation upto Aug 2015, so i think Sept & Oct no stock recommended right?

18. Sonia

Sonia Member

Hi Rahul, please can you share details on point 3? you subscription is valid for 11months then why u have to pay 20k again?

19. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

They r going to introduce one new section ..'cash stock'...where risk involved will be more...but to access this section, one must have to resubscribe once..
    So, imagine....one who hv joined just 1 month n having validity still another 11 months ...hv to resubscribe immediately by paying another 20k to access dis section...
    .......hard to get logic behind it...so, raised this point....but d agents here just in no mood to tolerate a single word against PE...
    ......finally, I will say PE has some strong points too ....decision is yours

20. Sonia

Sonia Member

Thanks Rahul, I assume seeing their website the last stock recommendation was in Aug 2015 right? so no stock have been recommended in Sept & Oct 2015?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.