Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Yes....even after 1500 point nifty fall....they r still searching...lets c....no time frame also given for next reco...they said when they will find it, then publish it....no hurry. ..so, we r in vacation mood now wid idle cash....ha ha ha...but just thinking dat all stock r up since that panic level....den , if one stk was nt in value then, how will be so now????.....only option is ipo s since then....but u will get a very arrogant answer if u raise a query regarding this....surely. ..

2. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

@ sonia

Honestly you will not get a balanced view in here. Strong for's and against's.

Before joining anybody you should
    - be clear what is your objective : in terms of what services you need, risk profile, the returns you want etc
    - then either call them or better still drop in an email to them stating you are exploring options and would like to know about the company in terms of services offered, company profile, packages, costs etc etc. Dont provide them your contact number right away. See what they reply
    - in all probability they will ask if they can speak to you etc...at which point you can give your number
    - when they call, clearly understand from them their investment philosophy, what services they offer, what do the subscription include
    - only if they match your expectation should you shortlist them
    - similarly check a couple of other existing advisory firms and then take a final call

You need to clearly understand what you subscribe to and that it matches your expectations. If satisfied then you must run the entire subscription before forming an opinion

I have tried to ease Rahul's discontent in here trying to address some concerns he had. I do await answers to some questions i have raised in here. So keep a watch for them. Dont rush into anything

VimalChand Jain likes this.
  3. Sonia

Sonia Member

Thanks Sachin, would suggest any good stock advisory, whats your view on SaralGyan?

4. SheruTips

SheruTips New Member

Never join any paid services.. all analysts keep their interest ahead of customers.. after sebi guidelines, it has really become tough for them to ask their customers to buy at good valuations.. because they can't recommend the stock Which they have bought before 30 days of their buying.. and most of time, STOCK already shoots ahead by that time.. and it is further pushed up by large subscriber base.. that means you often land up buying the stock 40 To 50 % higher rate...

5. SUNNY

SUNNY Member

you are correct sheru, but i don't know why people are running behind PE, just greedy nothing else, want to become multi-millionaire in no time

6. Raj Kalkar

Raj Kalkar New Member

Any genuine paid subscriberr of prudent please comment if subscription worth taking. here dont know because suddenly one day all start negative. How?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  7. Sagar Sheokand

Sagar Sheokand New Member

TL;DR - PE is for investments of more than 8-10 months of time frame (at the very least, 1 -2 year is what PE recommends). If you want to trade or invest for a few months, join some other service. there are many for these purposes.

Hi Rahul,

A prudent equity (PE) member here. Not an advocate of PE, seriously. I'm not even rich or a big time investor and if you could find flaws in it's services, let me know and I wouldn't renew for sure. But first, please with a calm mind just listen to me. I just joined here few minutes back just to discuss this. So let's start.

Like you I joined PE a lot later than most. I joined in late August this year and haven't seen a single new stock recommendation so far. Also I just had a capital of around Rs. 1 lac and subscription amount of PE as we all know is 20000 Rs. So this must've been a big no for me just looking at the subscription amount. But anyways, I joined PE and decided to cover up my subscription amount asap. Hence, all I did was buy 2 stocks out of 5-6 listed in current buy list (rest all were above recommended buying price). And guess what one of those two have rallied and I have almost covered up my subscription amount already. Now this has to be my luck purely and THIS IS NOT HOW PE WORKS. It's not a get-rich-quick scheme. We have to understand this and all our complaints will vanish for sure.
    I'm just trying to make a point that PE does have a good leadership and very thoughtfully derived recommendations that take time.

Now coming to your complaint - You're saying that Nifty fell 1500 points and PE still didn't recommended a single stock yet. Very fair point made by you. Totally understandable, especially when you just joined and couldn't even get a single recommendation.
    But just answer a couple of questions:

1.) Did you see any PE stock crash during this time?
    2.) If you did, haven't that stock bounced back?

By answering the above questions you would come to know that PE isn't about just making money for you. It's also very much about safeguarding your money. <- (Read this ten times at least, it summarizes everything). Siddharth makes sure to recommend stocks that are fundamentally so strong that they don't crash with a mere rumor or just because of negative sentiments.
    If anyone who understands this, you will definitely understand what PE is.
    I'm sure this answers your queries - This is why no stocks have been recommended yet. Because stocks have to go through a lot of scrutiny to be called investment grade and PE is just for investment not trading. In trading we can even depend on a rumor and recommend stocks with a weeks or just a days time frame!

See guys, honestly, I joined PE in hopes of creating money quickly. But it is not a place to get rich quickly. It's where you can build wealth with an astounding success rate of 95%. Now everybody has his/her own needs.
    So if you are looking for trading or for short term investments - forget PE and don't even read further. PE is pure investment (1-2 years or more) and in words of Siddharth - 'nothing short term will be ever be recommended here'.

Summary:
    Sorry for the long post. But anyone willing to join PE, read this post carefully, I'm completely neutral even though I'm a member of PE.
    It is not for everybody for sure. Just know that what is it that you need. Don't join bluntly and blindly. Just put a mail to PE support (I think it is info@prudentequity.com - but please verify) and I'm sure Siddharth will guide you. I recommended this service to a friend and he denied just because he can't wait for more than 6 months to get results and 6 months being the max. And he actually did very good in past 2-3 months because he bought low and sold at high prices doing technical analysis. So if you could do this, or have a service that helps you do this then, be happy with it. You just have a different style than what is practised at PE. Don't join PE expecting short term and then regret.

And Rahul, in next post I will be writing about your other complaint - resubscribe for Cash Stock. Why?

Regards,
    Sagar

NitinS likes this.
  8. Raj Kalkar

Raj Kalkar New Member

wonder post. thanks for clarifing. fog is getting clear.

9. Sagar Sheokand

Hi Rahul,

1.) Just explained in my previous post.
    2.) I think this stopped because people started misusing. But still you get a sell/hold review of your portfolio. Isn't that enough?
    3.) See, according to Siddharth - this service is only for those who have stayed back - meaning they understand and abide by PE's way of working. If you don't, you shouldn't certainly go for Cash Stocks purely - because by that way you will be at higher risk and might misjudge PE for something that its not.
    Actually, at first I found this re-subscribing thing to be a bit odd too but Siddharth gave a fairly acceptable reason for this. Anyways, why don't you call him and maybe talk directly?
    4.) Since you've asked specifically which stock came under any member's belt. I can talk for myself - but don't know how - I can't reveal that stock here. But believe me I bought a stock at 282.50 (average price) and one at 278.50 (average price) and both reached 350 (approx) and 310 (approx) in past two months. What else do you expect?

10. n.singh

n.singh New Member

Oh my God! look admin @Meenakshi Razdan how a normal subscriber can write so polished and lengthy post in favour of them? Even a kid can tell what kind of promotion is going here. Siddharth is staring at this forum through out the entire day. See supportive reply from @Raj Kalkar Great going @Sagar Sheokand and @Raj Kalkar

Admin @Meenakshi Razdan nothing more to say.

Rahul Arora likes this.
  11. Raj Kalkar

Raj Kalkar New Member

you are also wrting so polished. are you siddharth? is siddharth so polished?

12. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Bro...one thing is sure....PE getting too much advertising from this forum...we agree or fight....like or dislike...
    @Raj....thx 4 ur polished reply...can guess which stock u r referring....but bro, u know as per PE, u can invest only 8% of ur portfolio. ..so, highlighting only one stk will not clarify d whole picture...a/w, yes....this service is for very long term players...but not finding any stock even in this panic selling is sounding toooo much...hopefully u will agree....

13. Sagar Sheokand

:D:D:D:D

Brother, listen. PM me, agree to meet in Noida (my office) or Faridabad (where I live) and know for yourself.
    Anyways, this is getting fun. And like you said, how can I write such a polished post? Thanks a lot man. But I just try not to write like an imbecile, uneducated teenager (Rahul, "plse ignr" :p). Really you made my day. You made me use smileys too, which I try to avoid. Can't stop laughing. :D:D:D

But yes, I'm pretty serious about meeting. You, me and Rahul - a debate over a cup of coffee, next Friday or Saturday - whoever loses pays the bill - what say?

14. Amit Das

Amit Das New Member

I am a retired person from a PSU. I have come out from Mutual fund investment and started investing in direct equity from March 2014. My first paid advisory was ********* (my membership is valid upto Dec 2020). Things were going nice with my portfolio appreciated by approx 90% till March15 using their PMS service.

Then I have thought that why not try one more paid advisory. During that time I came across Prudent Equity and took 6 months membership. My first stock as per PE was not a success. Actually I was yet to understand fully the investment philosophy of PE. PE then started Value Picks. First I had thought that they are not so sound reco and does not have required safety. Actually I was on the verge of superannuation and was looking for some advisory who treat safety of funds as an important criteria and do recommend stocks with proper research and understanding. But I was proved wrong, the Value Picks are no slouch and in fact these shares started giving decent returns.

Meanwhile I got my retirement fund and my total investment increased to around 95 lacs. Till that period, my PMS with *********(PA) was also continuing, but I was gradually reducing the fresh fund offered to PMS. So I have privilege to see the recommendations of both PE and PA. I gradually found that PA stocks are undergoing time correction as few of them have been recommended at high price, although the companies are good.

Then I was suspicious when PA suggested two stocks in PMS at slightly higher price after few days they were recommended by PE. But these two shares were not recommended to the regular members of PA. I was suspicious and started to loose confidence on PA. Then I stopped subscribing to the PMS of PA. But still I am a regular member of PA and keep track of the recommendations.

Today my fund value touched approx. 1.75 crore. And mainly I follow PE recommendation. I don't have any taboo and may again act on PA recommendation, if I find any of his reco reasonable. But at present my faith on PA has suffered a bit due to above.

What I like of PE is their concern about safety of investor's money. Yes last 2-3 months there were no new recommendation. Which I also feel may be due to over protection of Safety of funds of investor. Holding cash is not bad thing. I have approx 15% of my portfolio in cash, which is not very high. Courtesy both PA and PE I could earn Rs. 83 lakhs (Rs 30 lakcs realised gain plus Rs 53 lakhs potential gain) from the Equity market in last 20 months. Now I follow PE recommendation more.

Sorry for my long lost. Thought to share my journey so far.

VimalChand Jain likes this.
  15. Sagar Sheokand

Rahul,

I'm 24 and didn't even knew what a demat account is till I was 23. So I would suggest you to not to rely on me to get financial suggestions. I can't for sure say why suggestions didn't come when markets were down (I invested in my first stock two months back and that too from PE's recommendation). Except that, I know for sure he is busy getting gems out of nothing. I rely on PE's history for this. Now, I'm not saying he will succeed but yes he does have a 95% success rate for all the stocks he advises.

Now, my lack of experience and knowledge is the very reason I joined PE. Not just to invest - I thought I would ask questions on it's forum and try to learn as much from the members. Never knew that the owner himself will reply to all the queries and that too, so promptly. Isn't that good?

I mean, I can understand what you're going through. PE is not like other stock advising sites. I have seen a few and PE turns out to be quite different. I myself wasn't satisfied at first look. Understood, got it!
    But saying that it is a failure or blatant fraud (indirectly) - I think, that is way too much.

It's just that you don't abide by PE's methods which is very very normal. And I just read in a query answered by Siddharth on PE's forum that he is ready to refund the total amount - 20,000 full amount to any willing member.
    So what's more to ask? Just mail him for refund. What's the fuss? I'm just failing to understand this part.

On the other hand, if you are willingly trying to destroy PE's image - hard luck brother - there are already members who know Siddharth for years now and are there for a very long term and they don't care what a Rahul or a Sagar says - so in this case also - what's the fuss? PE would come down only if it fails. Simple as that, not because we say something on a forum. So let the numbers speak for themselves. Till then, best of luck and happy investing.

16. Sagar Sheokand

83 lakhs in 20 months. Good going sir.

17. Sagar Sheokand

Very interesting. Didn't knew this fact. If true, I would certainly start investing more on my own but only when I'm capable of doing that. And, I don't know about others but I'm far from it right now. Till then, let's just have a complete piece of mind by taking a helping hand, be it PE or whatever advisory firm that suits you, your needs and your style.

Just my 2 cents.

18. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

@Sagar Sheokand stop this yaar. You are continuously enunciating the name of Siddharth. No one does upto this extent.

19. Sagar Sheokand

ok, my bad. Maybe just said too much. Never intended to enunciate. Just didn't wanted genuine askers to be misguided like they were being.

20. Sreeselva

Sreeselva New Member

Chinmaya,

Why are you bothered by it?? :D:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.