my portfolio - any suggestions are most welcome

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by aditya_ravipati@yahoo.co., Mar 22, 2015.

1. bholu

bholu Active Member

As far Aarti Drugs is concerned I hope you know that USFDA has issued an import alert for their facility...plus using ROE as the sole metric is never a wise idea....when you select a stock for 10 years better to look at qualitative aspects, management, institutional holding(i see none) ...it appears the company has funded its expansion by debt...a bonus issue without adequate reserves is meaningless ...simply because MOSL has issued a report claiming it to be 100 bagger is not enough....I suggest you keep a close eye on the news and results..in the same fashion review Dewan Housing as well...I hope you would appreciate my comments...I just want to help my fellow investors and prevent their loss of capital...I really do not know enough about these 2 companies to give you definitive advice but what I see on surface suggests me to advise you to review

2. aditya_ravipati@yahoo.co.

aditya_ravipati@yahoo.co. New Member

bholu..thank you all the suggestions are very informative..i will keep a close eye on these stocks...but the usfda alert only impacts 2.5% of the sales...but surely i will keep a watch

3. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Wow... Aarti Drugs has hit the UC of 20%. Congrats!

4. aditya_ravipati@yahoo.co.

thank you Meenakshi mam

5. bholu

bholu Active Member

the stock Aarti drug has rallied sharply since I suggested review...I guess my concerns were wrong ...at the end of the day you have to respect market's judgement ....its the final arbitrator of economic justice...sorry for trying to lead you astray ..

6. aditya_ravipati@yahoo.co.

bholu.. dont be sorry ..any suggestion is welcome...

7. bholu

bholu Active Member

No I have to tender apologies where they are due...I was skeptical of the stock but market has judged otherwise...after all we are in this market to make money...not loose an oppurtunity

8. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

You have to become "Thick Skinned" and learn from politicians the art of "Spin Doctor". Otherwise how you can succeed in this world? :D

9. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Hmmm... I respectfully disagree. We don't need more 'politicians' in this world. ::)

10. Anita

Anita Member

EQAXScore of Eicher Motors is only 27 out of 100. :-\
    EQAXScore of Motherson Sumi Systems is only 28 out of 100. :(
    Its not look like a good investments.

11. bholu

bholu Active Member

Mr. Mukherjee....thanks for your interesting twist...but you know we people from Bengal always speak our mind...as I said we are here to make money and wrong advice can be costly...the market can always judge you so you cannot escape...also its always better to acknowledge your mistakes or else you will never improve...I am also learning and I see no reason for not learning from mistakes..because if you do not acknowledge and learn from your mistakes you will keep repeating them