Are you buying porinju veliyath's favourite stocks? FCEL,HSIL, NIIT,Tata global,TCI

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by w4wealth, Nov 15, 2015.

1. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

Porinju Veliyath is undoubtedly a Guru for us retail investors. His picks have outperformed indices by large margins. Are you buying his current favourites?

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

You should buy only if you have conviction in stock and not because some guru is recommending it. In my portfolio I have HSIL and TCI because these are good business models. Yes, there is comfort that guru is recommending the stock.

3. w4wealth

Offcourse I have conviction @Srouta Mukherjee sir in all stocks above. I consider Porinju veliyath as my guru and i think these are all good stocks for coming 5-10 years.

4. w4wealth

Any body is holding these stocks or buying

5. Carl Icahn

Carl Icahn Active Member

All the five names are well known companies. The promoters are reputed. The business model is good. The valuations are reasonable. These stocks will collectively outperform the Index. I don't think you should have any hesitation in buying all or any of these stocks.

joshi-sandeep24, shijith and w4wealth like this.
  6. w4wealth

thank you sir @Carl Icahn for your valuble views.

7. SyedK

SyedK New Member

Holding NIIT and TCI; convinced with both the scrips - Former is a growth story, latter has a scope for value unlocking. Had FCEL before but sold due to its slow movement.

w4wealth likes this.