Stock Axis claims gains of 636% gain from Kitex Garments

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Srouta Mukherjee, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Stock Axis claimed the its has recommended Multibagger Stock - Kitex Garments Ltd - ROI 636.44% in just 11 months from our BUY recommendation

Dear Investor,

We are glad to inform you that our recommended multibagger stock Kitex Garments Ltd (BSE Code: 521248) has given astonishing returns to our Multibagger subscribed Members in a short span of time.

Can anybody who is their subscriber confirm this claim?

The report given in mail is here: https://www.stockaxis.com/Research-Reports/Kitex-Garments-Ltd.aspx

2. barnali

barnali New Member

Avoid stockaxis..They only showcase postive performers and never ever show you negative performers..Out of their 10 recommendations hardly 4-5 hit the target others are useless....

3. jalaj.anand

jalaj.anand New Member

Actually stockaxis's free to access trend and rating is very helpful in decideing whether to /when to buy your decided stock.

4. bhaskar

bhaskar New Member

It is true that Stock axis had given buy call on KITEX on 30-4-14.I have used their service it is
    really good.It has a very unique and good trend/rating system that automatically and accurately evaluates the stocks(you can use it).I think some people have complains about their service because
    if you invest in a stock after a 10 month run-up and all stocks are in correction phase,you have to pay the LATE FEE.

5. Samar

Samar New Member

6. MoneyWorks4ME

MoneyWorks4ME Active Member

Any one can go thumping their chest over one achievement. Wealth Creation is about keeping your Capital Intact and generating wealth. Rest It's your Money. Upto you to decide

7. MoneyWorks4ME

MoneyWorks4ME Active Member