* Approved ANDA is bioequivalent and therapeutically equivalent to the
      reference listed drug product (RLD) Baraclude tablets
    2. Soumen
      Soumen
      Pl advice on Network18 Media for long term target
    3. satish agarwal
      satish agarwal
      hi meenakshi,

kindly analyse the qtrly results of associated alcohol and your view on the same and could you please explain why the taxes hit the roof..thanks and regards
    4. kiran
      kiran
      Hello Meenakshi,
      Need your opinion on IL & FS Investment Managers Ltd (IVC), I have around 1800 shares @26.90 from Jul-2014.
      not getting what to do,i think 14th august will be dividend date, please suggest me.
    5. VINU CN
      VINU CN
      NATCO PHARMA
      Can you please give a technical evaluation for Natco Pharma, this stock was brought for Rs.108 on 12-Aug-2009.
      Need your technical opinion
      1. MoneyWorks4ME
        MoneyWorks4ME
        Very good investment. You have made 20 / 25 times. Would suggest to exit at the right time
        Aug 7, 2015
    6. vipul patel
      vipul patel
      What's about force motor at Monday
    7. Apurva Mehta
      Apurva Mehta
      what is the future of Kitex Garment, after so much appreciation has been down to so much. Will it stand again to regain its prices n cross Rs. 1000.00 mark ???
    8. daxxuu
      daxxuu
      Hello Mam
      I hv SPARC @ 524. what to do it with 1 yr horizon?
    9. mubeenshareef
      mubeenshareef
      good day,
      could you advise me about ashok leyland technical information as I had bought it @ 39 of 200 shares, shall I hold it or ? pls guide me and I am a long term investor if it is technically good I can hold as long as possible as per your advice HOPE TO HAVE YOUR ADVICE
    10. VINU CN
      VINU CN
      Dear Meenakshi
      Can you please guide me on the technicals of Granules India, and the scope of the proposed research and development and formulations sector, this new ventures of R&D and formulations take this stock in to new heights. The management news about overseas takeovers for the inorganic growth in the formulations will have any impact in the profitability? Will Granules another Natco?
    11. kong.ben
      kong.ben
      could you please sticky the thread "Comparison of well-known stock advisory services" as well as update about HBJ capitals ban on it... it would help many people. :)
    12. sanjaychandani
      sanjaychandani
      Can you pls guide me abt NBCC. I have 170shares @ 920.00. Should I book profit or hold.
    13. valuevarshney
      valuevarshney
      How about Lycos Internet?
    14. Tanusree
      Tanusree
      Is this the right time to buy the shares of sbi or icici bank ? What is the target price
    15. Apurva Mehta
      Apurva Mehta
      how about wabco india ltd, PAT has gone down in last 3 yrs i.e 2012, 13 & 14. As per research report of Kshitij Anand of ET shall double in next 3 yrs. Share ur experience and views
    16. MUKESH SHAH
      MUKESH SHAH
      I have 1000 share of Welspun India @137 hold or sell
      I am long term investor
      1. Anita likes this.
      2. Meenakshi Razdan
        Meenakshi Razdan
        I suggest you post this query in the main section. There isn't enough space here to discuss fully and also others can participate in the discussion.
        Jun 27, 2015
    17. Tanusree
      Tanusree
      I want to buy some stocks of sbi and icici bank for the coming one year...are they good stocks to invest?
      1. Meenakshi Razdan
        Meenakshi Razdan
        I suggest you post this query in the main section. There isn't enough space here to discuss fully and also others can participate in the discussion.
        Jun 27, 2015
    18. Meenakshi Razdan
      Meenakshi Razdan
      Good time to buy; see 50-75 bps cut in FY16: JPMorgan AMC
    19. Meenakshi Razdan
      Meenakshi Razdan
      SEBI relaxes listing, fund-raising norms for start-ups
    20. Meenakshi Razdan
      Meenakshi Razdan
      On the eve of international Yoga day, Rajiv bajaj says wisdom from Yoga helps navigate corporate challenges. Do you agree?
      1. REDDY_KATIKAM
        REDDY_KATIKAM
        hi can u confirm whether Rakesh J purchased 21 lakh shares of Syncom Formula, today.
        Jun 22, 2015
  • Signature

If owning stocks is a long-term project for you, following their changes constantly is a very, very bad idea. It's the worst possible thing you can do, because people are so sensitive to short-term losses. If you count your money every day, you'll be miserable - Daniel Kahneman