Amrutanjan heal Vijay kedia pick

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by ashish.garg, Mar 29, 2015.

1. ashish.garg

ashish.garg New Member

How is amrutanjan heal from 3 Year investment view,sundaram mf also bought script,can somebody guide

2. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I didn't know that Sundaram Mutual Fund has bought Amrutanjan Healthcare. Can you provide a link to that news. I know that Vijay Kedia and Kedia Securities have a large holding. There is a detailed research report by Stalwart Advisors which you will find here. The stock looks quite promising though its present valuations of 37x appears to be quite high.

3. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

The news about Sundaram Mutal is here: https://www.moneycontrol.com/india/stockpricequote/pharmaceuticals/amrutanjanhealthcare/06/36/mutualfundholdings/marketprice/AHC01

I am also looking at Amrutanjan but am worried about valuations. Pls advice. I think buying on dips and with SIP is best strategy.

4. emmanuel leorn

emmanuel leorn New Member

Pricey..... Go for Cipla , Suven Life Sciences , Nectar Life Sciences , Sun Pharma , Alembic , Cadila Health Care......

Suven Life Sciences and Nectar Life Sciences are priced less than Amrutanjan..... but have better prospects to move up faster on that time frame..... Suven has chance to go to around rs 2000-3000 in 3 years...... Nectar Life Sciences can move to around rs 300-500 in 3 years......

Financials of both Suven and Nectar have been Excellent and have been stedily rising since 2010..... Both Stocks are a compelling buy at current levels.....

5. ashish.garg

ashish.garg New Member

Is 10 times in three year ,does not sound extreme greed.can u share some research data on these.

6. bholu

bholu Active Member

Amrutanjan I don't know...it was a very strong brand in the past but has completely lost out to rivals...Suven is high risk bet and Nectar I would completely avoid...at a time when Indian pharma was going places this stock languished