Fourth Dimension Solutions IPO. Should we invest?

Discussion in 'Stock Picks Of Wizards' started by Sridhar, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Sridhar

Sridhar New Member

Open for subscription at 30 per share. Numbers look good but am still confused. Should I go with the fact that their revenue surged by more than 30 times in 3 years? Or should I wait because of their thin margins ~2% in the last couple of years?

Can any expert throw some light and guide?

2. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

SME IPO. If you're still interested, we can talk further.

3. Sridhar

Sridhar New Member

The only interest was because of the IPOs last month which turned out to be multi baggers listing at 40-50% more than the IPO price. Does Fourth Dimension IPO also surprise the market and list higher?

4. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

I'd suggest you to please check the difference between SME IPO & mainstream IPO. There's a considerable difference here. Posted in another thread in IPO, please look it up.

The recent listings did well but people are still bitter over IndiGo. A case of sour grapes.

Like you point out, 4D also surprise & list higher? Anybody's guess. That's also the reason the recent listings are doing good. People are buying due to Fear of Missing Out.

4D made profits on a very small equity which has undergone significant changes. It's in high volume, low margins business.

Sridhar likes this.
  5. Epicram

Epicram Member

I am convinced with the terms showcased here. I would recommend to invest in it.