INTERESTED IN MOTILAL OSWAL AND CENTRUM REPORTS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by jacobvacha, Mar 21, 2015.

1. jacobvacha

jacobvacha New Member

Iam Interested in getting motilal oswal equity reports & centrum reports as soon as it is released ( meant if not real time too but not after getting it uploaded at site after 3 days )

so if you are a client and interested in sharing pl do revert to me
    i assure integrity
    many due to the fearful nature thanks to being participant in the market will be luking at different view of this mail suspecting me.!!! :)

No issue.. this the attitude of the people in market, fear suspicion and greedness and any one who think positively ONLY need reply..,
    without these reports too i will go well and being 30 yrs in market doing own research ….
    but have to say that it will enhance my decisions

i assure best paid reports i subscribe

luking at people with integrity and honesty( deliberately used these words as i find majority of short term interest and interested in getting only rather than giving and using diplomatic words )

sharing takes one to higher level. sad part is that 99% in market never share.. they give tip after taking as much postion and LEFT offfer give as great tip to others… that is LEFT over

and majority greedy fearful

result_ 5% only make profit in m arket

i was no exception till 2008-
    result – never make money in market

But when i changed my attitude UP started similing at me

my email id jacobvacha@gmail.com

regards
    sincerely
    jacob mathew

2. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Sir, would it not be better to open an account with Motilal Oswal. It is a simple procedure and will ensure that the reports come to your inbox as soon as they are issued.