Porinju Veliyath's Equity Intelligence bought Ansal Buildwell Ltd

Discussion in 'Stock Picks Of Wizards' started by Arjun, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Arjun

Arjun Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Staff Member

Porinju Veliyath's Equity Intelligence India Pvt. Ltd bought 55,000 shares of Ansal Buildwell Ltd at Rs. 64.25 each on 23rd March 2015. The total investment is Rs. 35.33 lakhs.

Click here for more details.

2. Esn1Esn

Esn1Esn RETIRED BANKER

Technically, above 86 could push it up to 140 in one/two years

3. Esn1Esn

Esn1Esn RETIRED BANKER

Today went on 20% UC at 82.65

4. Esn1Esn

Esn1Esn RETIRED BANKER

moved up to 95

5. good stocks

good stocks Active Member

Please watch the video clip......https://hindi.moneycontrol.com/tv/view_video.php?autono=117366

6. bholu

bholu Active Member

I have introduced 2 stocks as per his recco, Anant Raj and Om Metals...anyways he is certainly not responsible for any risks I take... :D

7. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

What about Ansal Buildwell? Porinju says it has mcap of Rs. 5000 cr and market value of Rs. 100 cr. Deeply underavalued as per him.

8. bholu

bholu Active Member

I looked at several of his recommendations and thought that anant raj, om metals were the more attractively priced...also in case of ansal I saw several companies listed with the same name, I do not know if they are connected but it made me wary

9. good stocks

good stocks Active Member

10% U C at 119.65

10. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

Porinju is a great stock picker.

11. vprajesh25

vprajesh25 New Member

I have been closely watching porinju for the past ten years. This guy recently started making it big. He had plenty of stocks which he bought in chunks a decade back. Among the good ones he tries to pump and dump these too. Neverthless he is not a trustworthy person whom we can follow blindly. Recently he tweeted Kopran and removed the tweet without informing any of his followers. I sought a clarification. I clearly asked whether he is tweeting on borrowed conviction. He was cornered with that tweet. Coz he did the same against another script. But that script made new highs. At that time he appreciated the one who held on that share and gave a justification that he removed his tweet on that particular share after getting several negative comments. So this made me to ask him whether he tweets on borrowed conviction. Infact he his tweets clearly shows that he does not have any knowledge and he has a paid team behind him. Recently he tweeted about his US trip and he will return once nifty touches 9001. Later nifty went down and he changed his tweet by making a Personal NIFTY . One who go through his tweets can understand his show off and blabbering.