stock quarry

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by balram, Jun 3, 2015.

1. balram

balram New Member

Mcx@650 and arshiya@82 plz adv me?

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

HELLO :) MCX IS AT RS. 1045. From where you get Rs. 650? It is good stock at CMP Arshiya no idea.

3. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

ARSHIYA Intl is at Rs. 43.50. Why you are so confused about the stock prices????? Both stock prices stated are wrong!

4. balram

balram New Member

Arshiya holding Jan 2013 and mcx holding jun 2014

5. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

MCX is a good stock owing to its business model being unique (as of now) and its leadership in the market. There are research reports from HDFC Sec and Edelweiss which have thoroughly analyzed the prospects of the company. You will find these reports in the 'Articles' section of this website. If not, let me know and I will post the links here.

Arshiya International appears to be on a comeback trail. The management has issued a presentation claiming that a "strong turnaround is underway". Details are given of the various projects and their status. At the end it is said that "the above will provide an opportunity to achieve sustainability in its debt restructuring plan, stabilize the cash flows, and further enable the entire Arshiya Group to achieve its desired goals".

The report can be downloaded from this link (requires login).