1. Dreamer1214

Dreamer1214 Member

Guys,
    Please advise how to report to SEBI about thie PMC Finance corporation, I am incurring deep losses day by day as this stock is falling without any information

2. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Appears to be a case of pump-n-dump. That is typical in such micro-caps. The stock has lost nearly 85% in the past three months.

You can lodge a complaint with SEBI at https://scores.gov.in/. There is also an 'investors grievances forum' where you can take up the issue.

I doubt that anything will come out of it. The manipulators are very experienced in these matters and will have ensured that no trace of any wrong-doing is left.

It is unfortunate that despite so many warnings from the authorities, retail investors still prefer to invest in such dubious stocks even though there are several well managed and reputed stocks are available at reasonable valuations.

3. Dreamer1214

Dreamer1214 Member

Thanks for the advise admin,
    Yes its a lesson learned for me, same thing happened with Arvind remedies, but atleast for ARL there is a reason of on going strike but here the stock has been falling without any info and no info from SEBI aswell as to get clarification from PMC the reason for downfall of the stock

4. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

All I would like to say is that research a stock that you are going to buy in the same way as you would when you would be buying a new phone or a laptop. Give it same kind of time and effort as you would in buying any home or personal appliance and you would avoid yourself investing in companies which are dubious in nature.

5. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

This is very sensible advice. It is indeed surprising that we spends hours and days researching a petty mobile phone purchase but buy stocks on a whim.