This man's silent message about life will make your day ten times better

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Srouta Mukherjee, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Sean Stephenson is a life-coach, therapist and author.

Stephenson also happens to suffer from a rare bone disorder that has stunted his growth--but that is not what this is about.

Having delivered tonnes of Ted talks around the globe on how one should get rid of their insecurities, Stephenson is back with yet another gem that is bound to put a smile on your face.

Titled, 2 Minutes with Sean, the recent video has the 36-year-old Stephenson communicate a beautiful message that has more to it than just being another one of those preachy and boring life-lessons.

So what does he say?

Nothing at all, actually.

The video has Stephenson flash a series of yellow cards with messages like, "Unfortunately, I lost my voice","..but I didn't lose my passion."

He then goes on to display a card that says, "Quick question, do you know how much I love you?"

"This much," he continues.

Shifting to the more serious part, Stephenson then flashes some cards that would make anyone emotional, yet face their troubles with utmost courage.

We don't want to give away what these cards say--but can guarantee that it will manage to put a little smile on your face.

Don't believe us? Go on, watch the video here.

https://indiatoday.intoday.in/story...le-on-your-face-sean-stephenson/1/630055.html

2. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

thanks for sharing.