Time to shift from or go under weight in TCS and Infosys ??

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Aug 19, 2016.

1. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

There are many investors including me, who also keep large and mega cap stocks in portfolio for stability. TCS and Infosys has been part of many portfolio since long. Is best time behind them? Should investor think of shifting from or go under weight there to other India centric blue chip large cap stocks like HDFC bank, Asian paints or even to Ultra tech cement and MARUTI or other similar domestic story. I am just discussing Blue Chip stock which has still potential to outperform sensex and can give 15% CAGR plus returns for next five years or more . Dear respected members, please share your views about this serious dilemma going on many investors mind in present difficult time for IT industry.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  2. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Remove Infosys from your portfolio and slowly Reduce TCS shares in market rallies , and take Banking stocks like HDFC BANK , Kotak Bank
    and include AUTO stock like Hero Moto corp in market correction

kharb likes this.
  3. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

kharbji i think all IT behemoths are going in a phase of consolidation. infy, wipro, tcs all are showing some kind of difficulties to grow sales and profits. so what i think is that its time to get out of tcs, infy and wipro. and enter some strong midcaps like repco,DCBank, LVBank, CUBank for next 3-5 years for 20% cagr returns instead of 5-8% return in IT largecaps.