Has anyone tried Markets Mojo Site ?

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by kapil4navision, Dec 12, 2016.

1. kapil4navision

kapil4navision New Member

Hi Guys,

Has anyone tried markets mojo dot com in practical sense ? I tried some of the stocks (some from evaluation perspective only & bought few as well), very small quantities and for brief period, seems to be working great. Looks like that this site could be a real game changer in stock advisory market.

Would like to hear from other members who have tried it.

2. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

3. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

My friend is subscribed.. it's started by co founders of money control..they have high churning almost on weekly basis ..difficult to keep track of so many changes to portfolios.. but don't give full rationale on exiting or entering a stock ..also they have multiple types of midel portfolios in differrent market caps.. at times it appears to be oversimplifying something which may not be correct..rather they should also have types of portfolios based on risk profiles such as aggressive, moderate and conservative.tgey need lots of improvement .sometimes there are difficulties in scrolling sideways ..or getting full screen on the cell..company profile needs to be given ..these r my two bits about it..

4. Feroz

Feroz Member

Presently I am using it without subscription and able to access it. I am just using the valuation and share holding pattern and if found satisfied, buying the stock by investing Rs. 50.000/- . How long I can access it without subscription? Is this their trial promotion or what.? Your feed back would be appreciated.

5. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

If u r able to use it without fees good for you.. continue ..their paid subscription is Mon rs 600 ppm..