Potential Microcaps- multibagger contestants

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by w4wealth, Dec 4, 2015.

1. rushia

rushia Member

Any thoughts about The Byke Hospitality?

Asset-light business model in hotels, very low debt.

5 year CAGR of 53% sales, PAT 73%.

P/E of 25, so effectively a P/E to growth ratio of 0.3, one of the most undervalued stocks I have come across. The negative seems to be not much traction in the price for a year now.

2. Farhan Ghumra

Farhan Ghumra Active Member

No I am not invested. It seems only trading bet.

w4wealth likes this.
  3. Farhan Ghumra

No. I prefer only long term investment so I go for fundamentals.

4. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

How much is long term ? Which matrics of fundamentals is of more importance for long term ?Which sectors ? WHAT MATRICES TO IGNORE ? Kindly share your OWN experience .

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  5. darth

darth Active Member

'Luck, Naseeb or whatever else you call it' will figure prominantly as one of the key metrics :)

shakti khanduri likes this.
  6. shakti khanduri

Very well said but, very often, not accepted in public

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    darth likes this.
  7. darth

darth Active Member

Thats because it would be percived as undermining one's intelligence, stock picking capabilities and reputation etc etc. But the reality is in most of the cases its plain simple luck

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  8. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

ye i was gonna come post the same thing, saw 2 circuits after your post, congratulations!
    would say - your source was bang on for the money but nothing changes wrt my views on Ruby, the land/real estate story was long ago, if there's some new story - i'm not aware about it

Farhan Ghumra likes this.
  9. raamuk

raamuk Member

Can we enter ruby mills now for long term, suggestion please.

10. BombayBoy

i don't really know anything apart from what you've read of my posts in this thread, to me it looks like an operator driven move unless there's some material development which isn't available in the public domain

up ~80% in a month and like 5x from yearly low, won't bet my money on it

11. raamuk

raamuk Member

Thanks for that honest reply. Do you have any stocks long term bet. or any thing you bullish on?

12. rushia

rushia Member

Growth in earnings over last 5 years is negative, plus quarterly sales are down yoy.

13. rushia

rushia Member

You may want to look at Siyaram or Ambika Cotton

14. BombayBoy

you may not like it, but i feel the coming few years will be difficult (just my view/interpretation)
    people are laughing at the falling commodities prices but not looking at the deflationary pressure, Australia is in troubles (mining, natural resources)

i'm happy to take my little trading profits home, contrarian bets looking at aluminium - Hindalco & NALCO
    also bought Indiabulls Ventures
    will buy in very small quantities - MOIL. OIL, CONCOR and keep updating my thread in https://rakesh-jhunjhunwala.in/forum/threads/views.1120/
    moved to cash recently

please do not read much in to my messages, unlike others who follow a systematic, disciplined approach to value investing, i'm a guy with no plans!

Ambika has some famed investors. Siyaram Silk is a personal favourite for over a decade now. Sadly had to sell it when we needed money and then only kept trading and never held it. Balkrishna is a very good off-road tyre company.

15. darth

darth Active Member

Spot on....... recollect another not popular (with some) member recommending this one. I like it too but yet to buy.

16. Farhan Ghumra

I am still novice investor. I belive 3-5 year min as long term. I prefer debt free or less debted companies. PE should be in range of 20-25. I don't have much experience because I have exposure of stock for last one year only.

17. shakti khanduri

@MrFun_Da_Mentalist ,@Mr kharb , @ MrSachin pathak @MrSrouta Mukherjee @Mr Parin Gala et al
    I have read some where that in investment exercise it is more important to know what to ignore than what to know.How do you react to this opinion?

kharb and w4wealth like this.
  18. rushia

rushia Member

Balkrishna has lost steam last 2 years because of poor rural demand. tvs srichakra looks like the best bet in the tyre space

19. darth

darth Active Member

There is another thread on tyre company - covers a bit on tvs sri and balkrishna

20. Farhan Ghumra

Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd

Excerpt from ET dated 14th Dec

Alkyl Amines with a consistent record and expertise in the Amines and Amine-based chemicals for the past three decades, has established a leading position in the Indian market. It has grown by 19% compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) over FY11-FY15.We believe that growth in the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and other industries, which Alkyl Amines Chemicals serves, along with the fastpaced growth in specialty chemicals would drive the company's revenue and earnings by 16% and 15.6% CAGR over FY15-FY18. Alkyl currently trades at 12.4 times its one-year forward PE. We initiate coverage on Alkyl with a buy rating and a price target of 512 implying 66% upside. We assign 15PE to FY18 estimated EPS of 34.2.

- BOB Capital Markets

Please share your view on it.