Reliance Capital

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Apr 22, 2016.

1. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

On 21st September in Rel Capital my investment was around 40%and 60% was appreciation and free shares of Rel Home. I withdraw my entire own investment by selling 40% at around 750 (Don't you consider this as timely change of my view and every body needs to track his investment and to reshuffle if required ) and also sold more of Rel Capital free shares at high prices subsequently . Still hold entire Free Rel Home shares along with small quantities of free portion of shares . I am still bullish in Aditya Birla Capital , L&t fin holding and DHFL in NBFC space

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  2. wild_hipman

wild_hipman Active Member

You sold 40% of your holding on 21st September period. All this 40% my investment and 60% appreciation is all gibberish. And you have never ever posted "for the benefit of the many who treat you an acclaimed investor with Financial Sector as your forte" that you sold anything subsequently. So next time onwards at least when replying to my posts please don't try to fudge and peddle half-truths.

Also deplorable is the fact that you did not ever post that you had a significant change in views on Reliance Capital - when not a minute is ever lost in you making us bear your multiple posts about how your picks (including Reliance Capital) are hitting 52 week highs and how each are strong conviction growth stocks. Also don't you think all your following needed to know this? From this it appears that your strong conviction vaporises within a matter of days - forget weeks and months and despite NO CHANGE in circumstances surrounding a particular stock. This is what I think of your change in view

shakti khanduri likes this.
  3. wild_hipman

wild_hipman Active Member

At least have the strength to stand by your original posts and not keep changing it to suit yourself!!!!!!!!!!! Your conviction in stocks is already questionable and so is your ability to respond to pertinent questions

shakti khanduri likes this.
  4. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

I am still invested in Rel Cap.