Best Stock Research Advisory firm (2012-2018)

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Intelligent Investor, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Intelligent Investor

Intelligent Investor New Member

Happy Independence Day 2018!!!

Today I shall take this opportunity to reveal the Best stock research advisory firm and shall share my review on a high level for majority of the firms along with their subscriptions fees for 1 year. I have subscribed or experienced all these advisories in my close network. Also I will not go in detail about their hits or misses; else it’s a stock war.

Prudent Equity www.prudentequity.com is the Top stock research advisory firm, there are tons of reasons. But the most important as their name suggest they are very cautious in recommending stocks, where firms like Staallion Asset or Paaul asset have given Sell calls to book losses -60% to 70% on individual stocks, Prudent Equity says Cash is King. Has been very choosy in releasing new stock recommendations. Their top pick is Kesar Terminal & Infra given 531% in 1y 2month. They have delivered a compounded annual return on 54.66% for six years.

They have the knack on taking out the intrinsic value of a stock and buying it much below it for a huge margin of safety. The person has experience of more than 2 decades in the market.

Ultra MicroCaps are the Best in class, few stocks delivered 150%-250% returns just in 2017-2018. These are stocks carefully chosen and are worth subscribing for long term investing.

On this Independence Day 2018, get yourself Financial freedom, subscribe with Prudent Equity the Best stock research advisory firm of India. Rs.25,000 all inclusive 8 stock ideas, if less then your subscription is extended till that time. Free IPO reviews, Market whispers, stock query section (unlimited). Four category of stocks recommendations with different allocations- Stock Recommendations/Value Picks/Cash Stocks/Long term stock

For people who have no money for subscription, it is best for them to follow @sapnareddy889 on twitter for long term value investing and @anandchokshi19 for Intraday trading. For entertainment @contrarianEPS

For all news about the famous investors & stocks, the no 1 website in India is www.rakesh-jhunjhunwala.in

Please find below review of all 15 well known stock research advisory firms. I will be unable to answer any queries, thanks for reading.

upload_2018-8-15_2-10-33.png

Feroz likes this.
  2. Newbie

Newbie New Member

Creating a new thread and copy pasting the same content on another thread, just so you can get some innocent people to pay up for your stupid advisory service. Thanks but no thanks Troll.

adi16 likes this.
  3. Feroz

Feroz Member

4. Feroz

Feroz Member

Thanks for sharing excellent information. By the way, heave your heard about Abundance Stock Advisors?

5. Newbie

Newbie New Member

And now you create another account with a different name and possibly a different IP address, just to push up this thread.