Post interim budget 2019,consumption and IT sectors may continues to perform in long run .

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Feb 1, 2019.

1. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

With budget becoming tool for just attracting votes with free doles,Indian economy is going to suffer for long.Indian middle class ( earning more than 5 lakh) has lost influence on present Govt and got nothing as usual. They are themselves to be blamed as Govt has taken them for granted for their blind support .Stock market and its benfit to Economy are beyond understanding of this tax hungry govt.So LTCG tax may continue till they are shunted out from office.In this scenario, I would like to continue my bet on consumption ( FMCG,pvt banking,retail, discretionary like paints ,white goods,may be if stretched more it may be two wheelers ). In export,It will be IT sector due to expected continuous depreciation in rupee due to poor governess .No recommendation as I am not an qualified expert but just my views for discussion in this form.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019