Potential Microcaps- multibagger contestants

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by w4wealth, Dec 4, 2015.

1. mohd shariq

mohd shariq New Member

Application Acceleration
    [​IMG]

Danlaw has been delivering exceptional value in Embedded Software Solutions and Onsite Engineering Resources to the automotive electronics industry for three decades. By providing cost effective solutions for automotive OEMs and their Tier-1 suppliers, we combine leading edge technologies with the industry’s best practices to deliver world class quality. We help our client’s research and prototype new concepts, deliver clean-sheet designs, add new features, integrate systems, verify designs and validate requirements. Our engineers are ready to help you deliver your product.

Danlaw’s Embedded Engineering Expertise:
    • Hardware and Firmware Requirements Specification, Design, Development, Integration and Testing
    • Controls Analysis and Simulation, Systems Architecture and Model-Based Design
    • Systems/Software V&V, Performance Analysis and Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) Validation
    • Independent Testing & Verification (ITV), Next Generation Infotainment and Lights-Out Performance Testing
    • Vehicle Network Communication Protocols: CAN, LIN, UDS, KWP, FlexRay, MOST, OBD, SPI and others
    • Real-Time Operating Systems, Device-Drivers, Bootloaders & Human Machine Interface (HMI) development

Embedded Engineering Services
    [​IMG]

Team Enhancement
    Specializing in rapidly identifying and assigning highly skilled Danlaw engineers to fill mission critical gaps in your engineering teams.

[​IMG]

Projects
    Delivering exceptional quality, on-time outsourced engineering services, based on your project needs and detailed statements of work.

[​IMG]

Test & Validation
    Providing independent testing of vehicle network conformance, infotainment interoperability and embedded software systems.

[​IMG]

Model-Based Engineering
    Taking automotive embedded development to the next level with Danlaw’s model-based engineering services, real-time analysis and HIL based testing.

2. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

About SKM Egg, excerpted from Screener.in
    upload_2015-12-9_18-32-58.png

Attached Files:

Parin Gala likes this.
  3. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

Parin Gala likes this.
  4. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

The press report is very helpful in understanding the company and its functioning. Thanks for sharing. This small cap definitely can turn a mid cap in some years

5. Farhan Ghumra

Farhan Ghumra Active Member

w4wealth likes this.
  6. darth

darth Active Member

Thanks for this comprehensive note. Whts the potential in india? Who would use this?

7. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

Farhan Ghumra and good stocks like this.
  8. Parin Gala

Among the small caps another company I like is Subex. A Bangalore based IT company providing service to mainly the telecom sector. It made a high of around 800 rupees in 2007. Then things went wrong dramatically and from there dropped to a low of around 5 rupees in 2013. It's a turnaround story. Company's results have shown a tremendous turnaround in the last 3 quarters. Debt reducing to comfortable levels. Company has very good ambitious plans for the future. I have invested at around 12.50 levels and I expect it to give me multibagger returns in the next 2-3 years. Fingers crossed. :)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  9. Farhan Ghumra

Fundmentals doesn't look good: https://www.screener.in/company/SUBEX/consolidated/

10. Parin Gala

Yes the fundamentals do not look very good at the moment. But they have improved significantly in the last 3-4 quarters. Going forward I personally expect the situation to improve a lot. Thats the reason I mentioned it as a 'turnaround' company. In my view it is coming out of a bad phase. Debt situation has improved a lot. Management seems to be doing the right things operationally. Majority of its clients stayed with the company even in bad times. So I personally feel that the same glorious days might come back for the company which it enjoyed in 2006-2007. This is my personal view and opinion. It might go wrong. And it is a view for the next 3 years so patience is required. I am holding tight with fingers crossed.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    Farhan Ghumra likes this.
  11. darth

darth Active Member

So what went wrong post 2006-2007? Its important we understand this to look out for any similar recurring trends

12. Parin Gala

The company borrowed heavily to fund its huge acquisitions. Then slump started and those acquisitions proved useless along with the burden of the high debt. Since then the main reason for the company's misery has been debts. Now the company has turned into profit since FY14 and the debt situation is also far better after two tranches of FCCB conversion. A year ago in an interview the CEO had stated about their target of becoming a USD 100 millon revenue company with an operating margin of 25%. I personally feel this company can turn much more stronger from here on thus I have it in my portfolio.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
    Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  13. darth

darth Active Member

So the same old problem of reckless expansion and not sticking to core competencies is it?

How can we be sure that the same mistakes arent committed again?

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  14. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Lightening never strikes in same place twice.

yembee likes this.
  15. darth

darth Active Member

Lightning MYTH : Lightning never strikes the same place twice.

TRUTH: The old saying that 'lightning never strikes the same place twice' is another myth that any veteran storm observer or researcher has seen nature defy. Lightning can strike any location more than once. In fact, given enough time, it is actually inevitable. It may take as little as less than ten minutes within a single thunderstorm, or longer than a million years - but lightning will eventually strike the same spot again and again

Fun_Da_Mentalist likes this.
  16. darth

darth Active Member

Looks like its a day full of Proverbs....

First it was ' an apple a day keeps the doctor away" now this.

This is fun

17. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

one of my fav Friedrich Nietzsche quotes

[​IMG]

18. Farhan Ghumra

It was 244.7 at your posting now it's 358. Something is going on...

w4wealth likes this.
  19. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

@Farhan Ghumra are you invested in ruby mills?

20. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

Do you invest on the basis of price movement only ?