FUTURE MULTI BAGGER COMPANY ANALYSIS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Sep 28, 2015.

1. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

was it a slip or was it all planned? conspiracy theories? i read in another new thread that we know nothing but like 1% of what happens

just to validate your point i was checking on another wealth creator idea 10x - 100x recommended by the same brokerage - DCB Bank and look at how many of their funds hold it

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    San8422 likes this.
  2. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

@Dear Rama Murthy Sastri Challa,Your all posts are valuable and make sense Dear friend ,You need not feel offended in case of different point of view.You know for every buy ,there is sell.So this is part of game.Although I don't understand chart and make my decision as per chart,but I fully endorse techincal s importance.You keep in posting your knowldgable posts on all subjects which you think ,irrespective of difference of opinion.

New_Investor likes this.
  3. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I still think DCB is good Stock for long term and had become overpriced due to popularity of 100x study.But in my view it is still 10 x in long term.It has gone down after last expansion episode but stock is holding in recent carnage, so better show. It may trade in three digits soon after present turmoil is out.

darth likes this.
  4. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Dear kharb , Thank You very much for your great support brother, yes you understand point that we are only trying for collective progress and these are all sharing and helping purpose only ....

once again thank you very much brother .....

kharb and San8422 like this.
  5. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

My request to members is please give respect to others thoughts , if we are not agree with his views but we should not hurt directly through our posts , we should feel all are come here for learning and give information to others , all members are equal here no senior or junior , wounding the others thought is greatest mistake ,
    some times he may wrong , in my view no body is perfect in trading or investment including all world master traders and investors also , warren buffet also some times failure and Rakesh ji also not predicted 2008 crash before ... so no body is superior in this .... i want to tell you is fundamental analysis got big drawbacks like there is no topic in fundamental analysis for stop loss concepts and profit continuation like future like past years there is no guaranty , in technical analysis also called as "science and also an art " some times it may be failure and whipsaw also and there is a great advantages like stop loss like concepts TA also ....

so give respect to others is most important .....

Srouta Mukherjee, Biju and San8422 like this.
  6. darth

darth Active Member

Actually its a case of a well planned inadvertent slip. Stock Peddlers perfect the art of doing this. And the irony is that people swear by their stocks peddled and swear at voices who bring out their real side - LOL

7. darth

darth Active Member

@ kharb, I noticed that too ie the stock has not corrected. I am keen to see the outcome of the differing views this stock has attracted.

But am Not sure if the market has priced in or has as yet ignored the likely 20-30bps lending margin erosion that the bank has highlighted when it moves to implement the marginal base rate formula.

Also if its popularity, dont you find it strange that just popularity ( and i presume its retail investors and maybe HNI's) can result in it scaling the 140's level. Surely our markets aint that fickle and nor do the retail and HNI segment possess that kind of financial clout. Another lingering thought which refuses to go away is if it was the supposed ill conceived expansion plan that trigerred the fall, why hasnt the scrip rallied after the management clarification around it. Intuition : something doesnt seem right in the way the scrip played out during 2015. And this is no opinion about the quality or potential of the stock in times to come. For me in the banking space nothing exists beyond the 3/4 names which i have already mentioned manytimes.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  8. San8422

San8422 Active Member

Dear Rama Sir a few days ago, I had asked you should whether I should buy Wonderla and you told me to wait. Since then Wonderla has fallen a lot. Because of your advice, I saved a lot of money.

I had lots of cash to invest but after seeing your analysis of 'Rising Wedge' pattern where u told us to be avoid investing or invest in very small amount, I decided to postpone my investment. Later market fell a lot. Because of you I again saved a lot of money.

I do not think I am only one who saved money. Others may have also saved a lot of money. So please do not stop posting your technical analysis. It helps beginners like me a lot.

9. San8422

San8422 Active Member

Sir I had purchased @ 155. Since then Pincon has fallen a lot. Now it is at Rs 116. What is your view? Is there any support @111 or 112?

10. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

@Dear Darth,I understand the difference between top 3/4 Banks and the rest.But this is case every where in all sectors,that is why I mostly remain confined to sector leaders and seldom go down to lower order.But we like to go down the order just because smaller improvements reflect big in terms of % due to lower bases.More over I picked DCB around 40 from Crisil report two years back where its fair value was given 60 and still given me huge profit.More over at 150 ,DCB was trading above average PE of rest of best pvt banks including HDFC and Indusind ,so correction was justified .It is still at PE of around 15 ,higher than axis ,icici and yes bank.I have many private bank like ICICI, Axis,HDFC bank,Kotak,Indusind,yes bank ,IDFC bank ,Fedral bank and DCB bank in my Portfolio and all incremental investments are proportionate to Quality ,potential and performane .To me private banking is a good space to be in with growing market share to be snatched from unefficint PSU Banks and more over stringent RBI control as compare to rest of world give me extra comfort.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  11. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

100% Agreed.

12. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@San8422 ji ,
    please see your private message ...

13. BombayBoy

DCB is just another community bank for me. Don't even see much of it's branches around in Mumbai. 10x in the long term? You'll definitely get opportunities to make 2x within a year in the markets - opportunity cost. The banking sector will be re-rated once the quarterly results for the biggies starts coming in. IndusInd maybe making good money but is it a big bank? No. The regulatory changes will curb in the pricing power that many of these banks enjoyed. Lower NIMs are here to stay. DCB becoming 10x, I don't see it happening without expansion of branch network.

I was just checking something, the MCap of HDFC Bank is just a little less than the total of all PSU Banks, including SBI!

Srouta Mukherjee and San8422 like this.
  14. San8422

San8422 Active Member

Thanks Sir.

15. farmer_investor

farmer_investor New Member

can u plzz share ur views on snowman logistics

16. BombayBoy

I've bought a small amount @ ₹80. Will be adding substantially more. I'm in it for 2-3 years at least.

Gateway Distriparks is it's holding company, you could consider it for an overall play in logistics including temperature controlled - Snowman.

PS - CONCOR gets more attractive everyday with new 52 week lows

17. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

What about TCI? It is better bet IMHO due to demerger proposal.

18. San8422

San8422 Active Member

Balmer Lawrie seems to be a good bet in current valuation. Also if government sells stake then prices may shoot up. Your view.

19. BombayBoy

you're in a better position to answer that because i've never checked TCI, honestly :oops:
    beyond a tweet from ICICI direct research head tweet, i don't know much
    at current levels and market conditions i'd buy a CONCOR over any other logistics company

Chokka morning newsletter? :p
    thanks for the question, forgot to check the shareholding for Balmer Lawrie
    my view - market knows it all

20. San8422

San8422 Active Member

Yes :D. Chokka considers it multi-bagger. You think govt will go ahead with disinvestment? Govt does not seem to be in a mood of disinvestment. Otherwise very good company.