8k miles software.....Will its dazzling ascent continue

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Sachin pathak, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Looks very volatile stock. Looks risky. Not safe for large allocation of capital and only for risk takers IMHO.

2. darth

darth Active Member

Well thats why the established principle is ' high risk high rewards'. Certainly not for the weak hearted.

I cant complain for i have made tons of money on this scrip.

3. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

In that case, what is your target for 8k miles?

4. Farhan Ghumra

Farhan Ghumra Active Member

5. darth

darth Active Member

I still hold levels of 2550-2650 is possible. But its a high risk high reward game. I have been dabbling in this when it was arnd 800/-

kharb likes this.
  6. darth

darth Active Member

7. MoneyWorks4ME

MoneyWorks4ME Active Member

Rama Murthy well said. A company with 12 Crore Sales & 125 Crores cannot demand such high valuations. Check it out

8. darth

darth Active Member

Well unfortunately for some people 8k seems to 'command' such high valuations. Maybe it worthwhile that some time is spent to understand why it does so

Btw cant see any recent comment from our dear @rmsc post the stock's rally

9. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Hugeeee Gains! Congrats :)

10. dineshkapoor27

dineshkapoor27 Active Member

I dont see the worth of buying this 8k stock now. Its ok to make fun of rmsc now @darth but you wouldn't be smiling if you'd bought this at 2000 and it would have crashed to 1400 odd levels. My experience has been to buy stocks which have good growth, and they are available cheap. I know many people who bought Just Dial, Dr Reddy's, SML Isuzu at expensive valuations (1500, 4000, 1400 respectively) and at that time, everyone was "bullish" and giving bigger targets. Now no one wants to touch them. Look at even "fundamentally sound" stock like L&T, from 1800 to 1100. But congratulations on your gains, since you bought it at a much better price. I'd still suggest people to buy cheap valuations of companies which are growing, and sell on high valuations. Its much safer that way IMO.

11. darth

darth Active Member

Well what do you have to say about this members posts when the stock did correct? At that time no minute was wasted to shower himself credit as if a prediction had come true (when the fact was that the whole market cracked horribly including the names he had suggested as being multi baggers)

Anyways hope the message has been conveyed that it's best to remain silent when others make a wrong call (at least this stock has offered an exit to those who want to by recouping most of the loss unlike most other stocks being recommended during 2015). This was the intent behind my original post. Making fun of RMSC - why would I? But yes wanted to hear what he has to say about the stock's recovery? Not surprised at the deathly silence and now I won't even bother about it.

It's not that I wasn't smiling when I read those posts and when the stock corrected. For it just gave me another chance to make some more money.

Of course this is a risky stock.... Not for the weak hearted. I have said this before. I like it personally for obvious stated reasons but it is the only stock I watch multiple times daily.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  12. dineshkapoor27

@darth markets are volatile. The point I was trying to make was that on one day RMSC was beaming with smile regarding his prediction, and these days you are. So both were feeling as the right one on your days. I gave you many examples of sweetheart stocks which were already bloated in terms of value and still people were giving a "buy" on it. Look where they are now. We feel that most likely there isn't much more steam left in 8k miles now, because of our past experiences with other stocks. High valuations stocks rarely survive their premium for a long time. Now we maybe wrong right now, but maybe right after 6 months (for you, I hope not :)). Best thing is not to belittle anyone and make personal comments.

13. darth

darth Active Member

Actually the best thing is that people should stop indulging in unwarranted self glorification. markets cracked and stock fell - definitely not a case of any prediction coming through or 8k balloon bursting as was said. And I hope the concerned memberS get and understand this. It was actually a foolish thing to have done especially when one's own recommendations were deep in red too and it was very easy to have thrown this back then.

And hey wish you'll are proved right after 6 months .... Any plans to short the scrip given the limited upside and huge downside the stock offers. And please dont worry about me. I am pretty well tuned in on this stock so unlikely to face a situation of loosing money...for one I exit when stock reaches 90% of my estimated target price and so actually trimmed holdings considerably again and given this risky game i am into also the reason why its the only stock in my portfolio i monitor daily.

14. dineshkapoor27

@darth I am not worried about you buddy. I know you are smart and have your own targets. Nothing was directed personally against you, both mine and RMSC's observations were regarding the stocks and valuations. Anyways, I am done arguing as it generally drains out the positivity in a discussion. I'm sure you can figure out when to sell/buy, as you track so closely. I am here not get into any crappy discussions which is just a waste of time. Lets end this.

15. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Well said dinesh bhai... i am totally agree with you ... my main intention is with out good financial numbers investment in stocks is very dangerous thing , i am not having any negative opinions on any member

I always oppose only invest based on News

Lets end this issue

New_Investor likes this.
  16. darth

darth Active Member

And there isnt anybody in here who can claim to be an authority on what constitutes a set of good financials.

Keep posting for your fans but hey learn to fight your own battles aswell

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  17. darth

darth Active Member

Its best not to gatecrash into what you term crappy discussions then.... And hey i dont take anything said in here personally for nobody and nothing in here matters to me. I had a message to convey and hope the message has been understood

18. New_Investor

Hey guyz. Watch out 8k miles (BSE : 512161). Just crossed 2000. Lagta hai miles ki yatra par nikal pada.

19. New_Investor