What will be next 10x. or 100 x multibaggers stocks

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Sep 14, 2015.

1. RKA

RKA New Member

Can we see Snowman logistics as good stock in long term investing, say 3 years ? Any inputs pls.

2. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

Snowman is rising, trading at 61.10. (almost 5% up)

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  3. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

We should buy when stock is down. Even meghmani is shooting up :)

4. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

GST news is driving all logistic stocks. With BJP winning in 1 states and congress loosing in two states, hopes of GST are rising.

Meghmani is a different story.

5. MoneyWorks4ME

MoneyWorks4ME Active Member

Would suggest don't try to hunt down that one stock which will be the next X Bagger. Believe in the power of compounding and that will give everyone superior returns in the coming years

Newbie and New_Investor like this.
  6. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

DCB bank, IDFC bank and L&T finance are still my bets for 10 x.

w4wealth likes this.
  7. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I have been bullish on L&T fin since it was at 60 and also bullish on IDFC bank, DCB bank. . I still hold strong view that all three stocks will be 10 x in long run as mentioned in thread many times and will out perform market with CAGR of more than 15% for at least next 10 years.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    Ajayyan likes this.
  8. Ravikumar

Ravikumar Active Member

Agree. All 3 (L&T fin, IDFC Bank and DCB bank) are great picks....

Ajayyan and kharb like this.
  9. Ravikumar

Ravikumar Active Member

Will also suggest RBL Bank to include as it has great potential to grow.

kharb likes this.
  10. G_One

G_One Member

I am betting on Minda and Syngene. Both are growing backed by good management.

Cheers
    G1

kharb likes this.
  11. saturn

saturn Member

Both for what? 10x or 100x ? what time frame?

12. Diva k

Diva k New Member

hi...where you got the details of this company...about its investments and holdings....please share the link if you have...

13. Arvind2k

Arvind2k Member

Piramal Enterprises - 5x - 10x (5-10 years)
    Indiabulls Housing Finance - 5x (5 Years)
    Max Ventures Ltd - 10x (5 Years)
    Patel Engineering - 5x (3-5 years*) - SDR Procss - Promoter Dilution (-ive). But the catch is arbitration awards to be received are close to around Rs 2600 crore in 6-8 months !!! Buy around 50-60 levels .. if it comes.

Mr Yogi, w4wealth and kharb like this.
  14. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

IDFC bank net profit up to 387 Crore from 59 Crore YOY. Clearly bank is out performing even my expectations. Good show and congratulations to Mr. Rajiv Lal dynamic CEO and his entire team . He took lead in having stake in micro finance, which is now being emulated by even established banks.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    w4wealth likes this.
  15. saturn

saturn Member

Really..... I thought the bank commenced its banking business from 1st October 2015

16. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

IDFC bank was incorparated on 21 OCT 2014, it started it's banking operations to public through branches on Ist Oct 2015 but was having existing corporate loan book from IDFC. More over if any one is interested in only very recent performance, even its QoQ is also up 46 %, great job done by bank management.

17. saturn

saturn Member

Well, this novice does humbly submit to your all pervasive knowledge especially about Indian Banking and Financial Services sector, but
    • RBI granted the licence to carry on banking business on July 23 2015 and prior to this date IDFC Bank even though incorporated in Oct 2014, could not have carried out banking in India. Not quite sure of the relevance of the date of incorporation therefore (which must have happened on the basis of in principle grant)
    • In terms of the in principle approval and the RBI New Banking Guidelines, IDFC Ltd was required to transfer all Lending and Financing business to IDFC Bank and which to my understanding would have happened only on the date of commencement of business ie 1st Oct 2015 and hence the loan book from day one in IDFC Bank
    • Of my interest remains your earlier remark - IDFC bank net profit up to 387 Crore from 89 Crore YOY . Kindly share the source of these numbers
    • The performance might outperform your expectations.. well wont question your expectations. If you say they do, you are best judge of this
    • QoQ - your spectacular results all come from Treasury Segment (which is generally the most volatile segment, Retail shows an increasing loss and the wholesale (and wholesale and retail segements are the bread and butter of a universal bank) down 11% despite lower NPA provisioning
    Anyways, I concede once again that this novice is no match to your deep understanding of manangent competencies and analysis of performances

I too happen to be one of the small investors of this bank. This time you went ahead and congratulated Mr Lal and his entire time from all small investors. Its ok. Next time please check with me first if I wish to be included.

Mr Yogi likes this.
  18. vij

vij Member

sorry... pl delete

19. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Pl go through bank site www.idfcbank.com for cross checking my source and clear all your doubt for comparision of YOY. More over money control also says IDFC bank Q 2 profit soares 6 time. As per u also RBI give permission to carry out banking operation in July 2015.So it was also second quarter of last year. More over IDFC management is very sound so performance was expected , for every body information, present RBI governer was also associated with IDFC for long and held position of Joint CEO at IDFC before shifting to RBI as Dy governer and later on permoted.

20. saturn

saturn Member

I ponder whether its of case of giving undue credit by me.

simple question- Is the banking business (underlying assets and liabilties) during Q2 2016 comparable with that in Q2 2015? Well according to you it is since, wow, IDFC Bank net profit went up to 387crores from 89crores (a figure atleast I cant find. what i do see is a figure of 59 crores as Q2 2015 PAT)

Well each to himself - you are your fans are welcome to this conclusion.

For me, since as per the Scheme of Arrangement, the entire financial undertaking of IDFC Ltd was transferred to IDFC Bank Ltd with effect from 1st October 2015**, any comparison of this Q2 2016 performance with the prevalent Q2 2015 at IDFC Bank is nothing but absurdity. But like I said, you are entitled to keep voicing your cutting edge analysis in here. Nobody asks for any kind of accountability in here. And if anybody asks, it can be brushed aside with impunity.

** instead of asking me to go visit IDFC Bank's website, its time you do. Lookup Dec 15 quarterly results and see Note 2 which talks of the Scheme of Arrangement and the date when the financial undertaking of IDFC Ltd was transferred to IDFC Bank Ltd.

Current Guv's association with IDFC years ago.... wonder how does this help IDFC Bank in the present (unless you are naive enough to think that the Guv will hand out goodies to IDFC Bank because of his past association with IDFC. Well I think we all know what this borders on) . It would help if counter points remain logical and relevant.

Mr Yogi likes this.