1. n pal

n pal New Member

What is happening in Gait?..so much recommendations.....Ramesh Damani...Radhakishan Damani big holder.....giving huge guidance regarding e-commerce....still more than 50% down from the pick!!!!.....Have you any views regarding this?.....i am holding this @ 200 level....for long term obviously...

2. shajiml07

shajiml07 New Member

03-06-2015 - 10.10 AM
    My Opinion , Brother Never Buy Any Recommendation From Stock Advisors That Will Harm For You.If u Have the Momentum to find Good stocks then buy it.... Recommendation only for study of new stock .... don't buy it...that time first u must check the stocks then buy it. My Opinion , as a Beginner in stock market front running stocks is good....i will suggest some stocks for your study....check these stocks...
    Cairn India ( 5 yr low 190.05.5 yr high - 400.95) - 192.90-1.20 (-0.62%) Cairn India is in the Oil Drilling And Exploration sector. The current market capitalisation stands at Rs 36,240.90 crore.
    ICICI BANK
    SBI BANK
    DISH TV
    ITC
    NCC
    SNOWMAN
    ALLCARGO
    ABAN OFFSHORE
    SUN PHARMA
    M&M
    RELIANCE
    KSCL
    HDIL
    HDFC
    AXIS BANK
    Karur Vysya Bank
    DLF
    LUPIN
    Vedanta

3. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Well, Gati is not down from the time that Mr. Radhakishan Damani bought it. He (i.e. Derive Investments) bought the stock on 30th December 2013 at about Rs. 42 per share. The stock is up more than 200% since then.

In one of his interviews, Mr. Ramesh Damani cautioned that Gati is now overvalued (link).

Gati is presently quoting at a P/E of 57x the TTM EPS. So, the chance for an upside is obviously capped unless the earnings shoot up. On the other hand, if there is a disappointment in the earnings, there could be a correction.

4. krish123

krish123 Member

gst will be big trigger for it and its tieup with kausar india makes it one of top three player in cold chain managment