stock querry

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by balram, Jun 11, 2015.

1. balram

balram New Member

I want know Sharon bio can a 10× return in 5-6year time frame? if no, can adv me other stock

2. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

This is a wrong place to post a query. Kindly post your stock query in the section
    Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio

3. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Thanks @stockguru I've moved the thread.

A 10-bagger is every person's dream. Few achieve it! I suggest you aim lower :) Even if you can achieve 18% CAGR, you would be regarded as a very good investor.

I suggest you study the Model Portfolios preprared by leading brokerages. There are two latest ones available. One from IndiaNivesh and the other from Edelweiss.

I would strongly advise against looking at stocks like Sharon Bio-Medicine etc that are fundamentally weak. Instead, stick to the straight and narrow path by investing for the long-term only in fundamentally strong stocks.

4. Dreamer1214

Dreamer1214 Member

I agree with Meenakshi, to make money please invest in Good strong stocks which can rise when the market upticks. I lost money in Sharon Bio and PMC Finance up to 80% of my investment by looking for cheap stocks to make quick and easy money.
    In comparison to these I invested in fundamentally strong stocks and I am making money and planning hold them for 5 plus years.