Syncom Fomulations

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by REDDY_KATIKAM, Jun 22, 2015.

1. REDDY_KATIKAM

REDDY_KATIKAM New Member

Can anybody confirm whether Rakesh Jhunjhunwala purchased 21lakh plus shares of Syncom Formula today.

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

No There is no such news. It is a prankster who is spreading such rumors. DONT GET FOOLED. Remember what happened in Surana Solar. Syncome IS A JUNK Stock. Dont FALL for TRAP.

3. REDDY_KATIKAM

REDDY_KATIKAM New Member

4. REDDY_KATIKAM

REDDY_KATIKAM New Member

Hi what stocks are your picks with CMP. Dont worry, entire risk on my side if I take decision based on your post.

5. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Nowadays I only buy blue chips of well known companies. I never buy junk stocks because I have lost good money over there. Buy stocks growing at steady speed of 20% per annum and you will be safe. Look at good stocks like Dewan Housing, JB Chem, PI Ind, Ajanta Pharma, Century Plywood, Greenply etc. BUY IN SIP MODE.

6. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

Haha you are not the only one to lose money on junk stocks. We all have lost money at some point on these kind of scripts.Basically I prefer losing money on junk stocks while you are starting out with your investment. That ways it gives you a valuable lesson and you can avoid them for rest of the life. Also buying a stock at 200 if you have more conviction about its future prospects is more advisable than buying the same stock when it was at 20 and you weren't sure of the company.

stockjeet18 and Meenakshi Razdan like this.