Free Guide- How to select a stock for consistent returns?

Discussion in 'School Of Stock Market' started by Kritesh Abhishek, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Kritesh Abhishek

Kritesh Abhishek Member

Hi guys,

I have written a beginner guide on 'How to select a stock for consistent returns?'
    I'm giving it for free to the Rakesh Jhunjhunwala forum members.

You can download it here.

I hope this is helpful to the investor community.

_Regards,
    Kritesh

P.S. This is not a SPAM. If the guide is not helpful to the readers, then comment below. I will delete the post.

2. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

very good post ....

3. Kritesh Abhishek

Kritesh Abhishek Member

4. wild_hipman

wild_hipman Active Member

Learn the winning stock picking method in as little time as an hour.

Wow..... Didn't know the art of picking winning stocks was so easy that it can be learnt in just an hour.

So an end of picking duds despite years of being on the market investing.

5. Kritesh Abhishek

Kritesh Abhishek Member

Hi Wild_Hipman,

I never said that you can get expertise is the stock market in an hour. However, you can learn the art in short time. To become successful, it will require your hard work, patience, and persistence.

If you ask me how to make money in stock market, I can explain it in just 4 words- 'Buy low, sell high'. But how you implement it, it depends on you. What's low and what's high, that you have to expertise.

In the guide, I just gave a brief description of how to study stocks, check its debt, management, moat etc. And I think, this can be taught in an hour.

6. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Your intention is good and also your effort to give good points and source for investment success ...
    in any public forum this type of help is very great ... no body will not give Holy Grill investment or Trading methods to public in forums .....
    people will not expect that type of help from others through this type of forums , because so much of efforts result they will not give it to public freely ...
    we expect some help to rectify our defects , sources and informations are from this type of forums

great investors are not given their system to public ... they were given only clues and guidance

some times simple points we ignore .... application is most important sir ....

Criticism is very easy .... but contribution to this forum is very valuable ....
    Your contribution is price less go ahead sir .... keep posting sir

ALL THE BEST SIR

Kritesh Abhishek likes this.
  7. Kritesh Abhishek

Kritesh Abhishek Member

Thank you, Rama Murthy, for your kind words. Really appreciate it!!

8. wild_hipman

Ooh ya, this reminds me of a question I had raised months ago on this very same guide months ago.....but haven't had a reply

Need to know from you how

Many a times, the accountants use the financial loopholes to hide the debt in their annual results. However, if you read the financials minutely, you will be able to find these debts, as the financial sheet always needs to be balanced.

So how do accountants hide debt
    Which financial loopholes do they use
    What's meant by financials always need to be balanced. Double entry system of accounting always ensure financials are balanced unless somebody deliberately excludes an account appearing in the books of account from the financial statements.

9. wild_hipman

Well maybe you can 'teach' financial ratios, its relevance to peculiar industries, how to assess quality of management, business moat etc etc within an hour but my experience tells me very few will ever acknowledge a good understanding and application of the content despite years going by.

10. Akhilesh sharma

Akhilesh sharma New Member

First of all Congrats! @Kritesh Abhishek for helping novice investors! Please ignore criticism as Mr. @RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA said and yes this is very good book! :) I would highly recommend it. Looking forward to more such resources from you!

11. WealthCreator

WealthCreator New Member

12. Kritesh Abhishek

Kritesh Abhishek Member

Thank you all for supporting. I really appreciate it.

13. Kirti Kulkarni

Kirti Kulkarni New Member

good write up ,keep it up !