Rahghu stock advisors-Impressive returns

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by radioactive, Oct 15, 2017.

1. radioactive

radioactive New Member

Mr Yogi likes this.
  2. Shozab

Shozab New Member

Hi,

I am using Raghustock advisory service from last 6-8 months. Their research reports are very good.I had email correspondence with them on many occasion and they seem to know their stuff inside out. They don't recommend a lot of shares in a year too which keeps quality up. They have only one plan, so their whole focus is on providing quality research and recommendation without any distractions. All past recommendations, you can easily see on their website, I liked that kind of transparency.

Also they don't have different sorts of investment plans like other advisory services like **********, Prudent Equity, Katalyst Wealth, Stalwart Advisors etc have.In my experience, subscribing to expensive plan doesn't make more money for an investor and having multiple products is only good for the Advisory (More product = More revenue for them).

I would honestly recommend you to try their services.

Best Regards!
    Shozab

Mr Yogi likes this.
  3. bhaskarbora67

bhaskarbora67 Member

Yeah very good

made money in two of it stocks value for money

Mr Yogi likes this.
  4. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Which is the first advisory name before prudent? It's hidden by *

5. Chaser

Chaser New Member

I too vouch for RahuStockAdvisors. I found them to be very good. Their suggestion gave impressive returns. The analysis is detailed and covers every aspect. They provide for both long term and medium term. They are very simple and direct without any add on products which is something I liked and works for me.

Mr Yogi likes this.
  6. Umesh L

Umesh L New Member

Hi Chaser,
    I am interested to go with RahuStockAdvisors, could you please share your experience? I am not interested in their reports, I am interested in their recommendations, returns, entry-exit alerts, could you pls provide me more information? If needed you may call me on 9890362586 OR may be give your contact number so that I can give you a call in this context.

7. bhaskarbora67

bhaskarbora67 Member

very

very gud just go for it

8. Abhilash_1982

Abhilash_1982 New Member

One of the best advisory i have seen in recent times. Infact this is the cheapest advisory in india with wonderful stock selection, i think he charges only 3k for 6 stocks.

I have seen many of the advisories which charges hefty subscription fees and no idea why this guy is out of sync :) with other advisories.

I have subscribed with raghu on August and got three stocks so far, out of which one has given 300%(Rain industries) and another almost 80% and third one 25%. His reports is very simple where you will get very good idea about the product portfolio and financial status of the company . One can see the sample reports in his site.

Most importantly during market correction you won't see much correction on his stocks, this is my personal experience with this advisory and happy to say that i will subscribe to him as long as i invest.