Comparison of well-known stock advisory services

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Arjun, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Kamal Garg

Kamal Garg New Member

What kind of services are given by Finapple Ideas services. Today their opening remark was flattish market, whereas market has opened with huge gains.

2. Samar

Samar New Member

guys - check this blog for few months and decide whether you can rely on this guy....I am following him for last few weeks and he seems to be pretty well...www.stocksaiblog.com

Some stocks recommended by him are not recommended by anybody but they are doing pretty well.

3. Soumen Ghosh

Soumen Ghosh New Member

Need honest opinion. My trial period of ********* is about to expire. And not sure whether to pay for full membership and continue there. Doubt crept in recently when I saw Entry Price of one recent recommendation (Auto anci. stock, which is now below reco price) has been lowered from 340 to 302. This would obviously show an enhanced version. So I contacted him over email. **** is denying that he ever mentioned 340 as Entry price. This was the last thing I was expecting. Little disappointing.
    Modifying Entry price as per convenience is something I despise. Btw, do prudentequity and Katalyst Wealth belong to the same category ?

4. ValueInvestor

ValueInvestor New Member

No way ,they are just the opposite of so called ********** and are extremely professional and honest. You can close your eyes and join Prudent equity and trust me you will thank me for this recommendation after sometime. Katalyst Wealth is second best and focussed on growth oriented mid caps .

5. MoneyWorks4ME

MoneyWorks4ME Active Member

Dear Friends. You are missing us big time www.moneyworks4me.com. We cover around 200 Stocks work purely on the basis of Valuations. We are also transparent about our Proof of Performance. Good Part is we are Valuation Ready Model which tells you the entry and exit price well in advance.

RectangularPaper likes this.
  6. sanju

sanju New Member

7. MoneyWorks4ME

Anybody promising exponential returns has to be investigated. Just ask them what is your networth. Had they got exponential returns they wouldn't be doing what they are doing. Market rewards Patience.

8. Kumar

Kumar Member

@Moneyworks this is not an advertisement place. Please go somewhere else and advertise. The purpose of these threads is for retail investors to help each other in educating about their experiences with different advisories. By the way...what is your worth? :D:D

pradip likes this.
  9. pradip

pradip Member

@MoneyWorks4ME
    well I had subscribed to your company for a year. I realized during that time that the data your reports use to come to various calculations don't match with the data reported on the respective company's website. I then stopped following your website and didn't renew my subscription.

Now, even 3 yrs later I continue to receive buy/sell alerts from your website..and that too after 'unsubsribing' multiple times :)

You guys need to go a long way to build relationship with customers

10. pradip

pradip Member

11. MoneyWorks4ME

Would appreciate if you can speak over this. Kindly let me know a convenient time

12. MoneyWorks4ME

Kumar I was just informing out here no advertisements

13. Soumen Ghosh

Soumen Ghosh New Member

Does anyone have any idea on excelstockresearch ? Their performance, whatever is posted on the site, is pretty good both for medium and long term investment.

14. Kumar

Kumar Member

Are they registered with SEBI? Don't deal with unregistered service.

15. Ghanshyam

Ghanshyam New Member

Stalwart advisors are also good as seen from the updates of their recommendations in this blog ( Amrutanjan and Tasty bite eatables).. I think you can try them instead of some unregistered xyz company.

16. Ponty

Ponty New Member

Is he even registered with SEBI?

Only two services are registered - Prudentequity.com & Equitymaster.com

17. Ghanshyam

Ghanshyam New Member

Yes , their site says that They are Registered with SEBI. It is headed by Jatin Khemani who is a CFA (U.S) by qualification and he is a SEBI registered Research Analyst.

18. Soumen Ghosh

Soumen Ghosh New Member

From the performance record on site of prudentequity.com suggests that holding period is medium term i.e. around 6-7 months. Is it possible to get entry and exit level which they recommend ?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  19. Kumar

Kumar Member

Average holding period in Prudent is now 1 year +. It seems they are stretching the returns.

20. rajeshhota_1980

rajeshhota_1980 New Member

I do not think this is copying . If one copies at all , one should have recommended at the same rate of the original provider . No one has got the stock precluded from further recommending as if it is a copyright material . 2nd thing what about caplin point lab.. i had bought at 175 , it went to 1400..premier explosive was not copied from anyone ..