Best Stock Advisors for long term: PA Wealth Advisors / Prudent/ Stock Axis/ Stalwart

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Alok Ramanan, Sep 3, 2018.

1. navkhandelwal

navkhandelwal New Member

I have seen most of the advisory(PA, Stallion, Stalwarts, Stockaxix, **** and raghav) but they are not as good as they claim when the chips are down like since Jan 2018. Till then they all looked great and claimed also as Markets were risking and all midcap and small cap were risking even when they were junk. See PC jeweller, vakrangee, DHFL, etc.etc. all were multibaggers before 2018 and thse advisories had recommeneded that. Very few are genuine and smart ones and took money out in Jan 2018. I am contunuing with 2 best ones only now and discarded all junk ones as they were waste of money.

2. vipul_011

vipul_011 New Member

3. vipul_011

vipul_011 New Member

4. rhl

rhl New Member

I have already tried stockaxis and research and ranking and not very happy with the service. They do lot of window dressing to lure the clients but returns are not very good.
    Stallion assets has come up with 5 year mulibagger subscription plan for 50k. The offer looks attractive to me but before buying the subscription i want to know how is the experience of you all. Please share your genuine experiences you had with stallion.

r37883@gmail.com
    thanks

5. Vinayak@investor

Vinayak@investor New Member

Dont waste your money on this trading company. All recommendations of stallion have done extremely worst. Stallion is just doing momentum investing and nothing else. This jerk amit is just fooling investors by saying that he buys fundamentally strong stocks and when that goes down 50%, he just takes an exit. He tries to plays theme and makes investor trapped at 52week highs

6. rhl

rhl New Member

Can you suggest me someone better for long term investment

7. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hey Vinayak , i have been a member of Amit and Jatins website since 2016, one of their first 100 to be honest. I have made a lot of money with him and i trust him. We made good money in 2016 and 2017, we did take a hit in 2018 but it is normal no?

I have been in markets since 10 years. I have seen all advisories come and go. The only 2 i can say will sustain is Amit's Stallion and Jatin Stalwart. They have a face, they are young and i have faith in their styles.

Stallion's returns were as follows 2016: 8%, 2017:88% ,2018;-23%,2019: i am up around 10%.

For Stalwart 2016: 14%, 2017:43%,2018:-25%,2019 i am around 3% up right now.

I am not here to take anyone's side, I am here to tell people the truth. I see lot of fake people spread fake rumors, i see people from other advisories talk good only about them.

When you are in the market you have to bet on a style. I am in markets since 10 years and i have learnt it the hard way. There is not one way to make money , there are 100 ways, but you have to find a style which you believe in.

Also Understand money is not made in 1 bloody day. All idiots think that in 6 months they will become rich. What these advisories are get rich quick scheme or what? If you think that then you are the biggest bloody idiot in the world. They will also face drawdowns, they will also face losses, its completely normal buddy.

But the game is simple, when you make money in markets you must make more money and when you loose money loose less money.

So i would urge all you guys reading this, READ THIS CAREFULLY.

IN YOUR INVESTING JOURNEY YOU WILL FACE LOSESS, YOU WILL LOOSE MONEY, YOU WILL FACE TOUGH TIMES. Money will be made buying good companies and holding them in both the good times and bad times as well.

Believe in the advisories who show their losses, they are the truthful ones. All this stock axis and research and ranking are some get rich quick gimmik. There is no face which is something i personally do not trust.

rhl likes this.
  8. rhl

rhl New Member

As i said above.. I have purchased 5 year subscription for Stallion Multibagger portfolio. I read a lot of amit jeswani online and seems that guy is genuine. After some time i will post my real experience with Stallion. Hoping for best.
    In the meanwhile if you want to ask anything you can contact me through mail r37883@gmail.com

Thanks

9. ksr

ksr New Member

Can anyone tell the service charge of pa and stalwart? Stock Axis is expensive at 25000.

10. bhaskarbora67

bhaskarbora67 Member

Any idea how is valuereseach recomendation service

11. Feroz

Feroz Member

I came across a new advisory name "Intelsense" and subscription for 1 year is Rs. 12,000/-. Any suggestion of their performance?

12. PriyankGoje

PriyankGoje New Member

Hi Alok
    Lets get connected over mail/phone. Please drop me your mail id or phone in personal message

regards

13. ram narayan

ram narayan New Member

How is Prudent Equity doing? I am thinking of joining, can anyone share please.

14. Feroz

Feroz Member

Value Research yearly subscription is Rs. 5950 and it is cheap when compare to other Stock Advisories. Does any one here rate their performance?

15. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hello Sir,

Would humbly request you not to go with them, they are not good.

16. Feroz

Feroz Member

Thanks for alerting. By the way which is other Stock Advisory you are satisfied.

17. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hi Sir,

I tried Stock Axis, Research and Ranking. These two are just marketing machines, they want to make money for any reason. Do not go with them. They gaurantee returns. Wheoever gives gaurantee, stay away.

Prudent Equity i have tried n 2017, trust me the business qualities are very bad. You do not retain money.

I have tried these 3. I have realized but Advisories which make the least noise make the most money because their clients are satisfied.

Currently i am doing on my own. I follow Amit Jeswani, Atul Suir, Jatin Khemani, riddham desai and good market people. I have realised you need to find a style suitable with you and stick to it.

Markets will go up and down, we cannot do anything. But if you trust your manager in a downcycle you make money in an upcycle. I WANT TO LEARN MORE, SO I WANT TO DO IT ON MY OWN.

But i will never go for the ones mentioned above.

18. Feroz

Feroz Member

Thanks once again. I was also a member of Prudent Equity but did not renew it this year. I don't have plans to join any Advisory in the near future. In my opinion ValuePickr and Money Control are enough to choose a good stock for a retail investor. I wish Stock Talk too become like Money Control but very few are active here.

19. Rakesh_investor

Rakesh_investor New Member

Hi Feroz,

I was thinking of taking stock advisors services... looks like you have been in the market for quite sometime... can you pls suggest some ?

20. Feroz

Feroz Member

Dear Rakesh,

Presently I am not utilizing any Stock Advisors and don't intend in the near future. My advice to you is follow some senior boarders from Money Control and Value Pickers and work out on the individual stocks they recommend and buy cautiously in SIP and apply strict stop loss. Exit the stock between 5% to 10% rise. Always play safe and what I noted in these times is that long term and multibaggers are indeed difficult to get.