Need advice on Fortis Health Care and Supreme Industries

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Manas Sharma, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Manas Sharma

Manas Sharma New Member

I bought Fortis and Supreme indus need to know is it a good pick for short term ? can hold long term too.

2. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Bad permoters in right business.Forties permoters has bad track record in transparency and rewarding small invester.If U want to invest,be smarter than these two brothers,and take your steps at right time to defeat management smartness.

3. dineshkapoor27

dineshkapoor27 Active Member

Apollo Hospitals much better bet than Fortis. Just too much bad aura around that group. Apollo much better in terms of track record and growth.

4. stockjeet

stockjeet New Member

Supreme Industries is gud pick for long term ... I visited their plant 2 yrs ago.. That time they were introducing automatic lines in production unit so that they could minimize the cost of production.. Then they were doing lot of products ... Management is consistently looking for better products so that if some of their products gets affected due to intense competition then they can balance it with newer products.. Likewise, they can sustain their growth rate ... As per Phil fisher, management is 90% industry is 9% and all others 1%. Management of supreme Industries is one of the best.

5. Manas Sharma

Manas Sharma New Member

Thnx for your detailed replies. Fortis I bought at 189 300 shares and supreme at 619 100 before results . I will be out from fortis in near term and will enter in Apollo .

6. stockjeet

stockjeet New Member

Add good pharma stock in your portfolio

7. Manas Sharma

Manas Sharma New Member

I am eyeing on Granules India ...How is that ?

8. stockjeet

stockjeet New Member

Excellent stock quoting at low valuations and its a value migration story... If the management do the things properly as per their guidance , then they can improve the sales revenue, margin too so it will be win win situation for rerating also ... Then it can give huge returns ...