Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

How disappointing.....paying to get just 20% return. Even my teenaged nephew does better while attending college .

Morons thats what their analysts are

2. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

I think this guy is referring to few stocks he bought since May. Prudent is generating more than 50% returns in 10 months. Is your teenaged nephew Warren Buffett? :D:D:D

3. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

60% CAGR for four years is not easy. Even you would not have achieved it. Forget your little nephew.

4. Sachin pathak

Absolutely not...he isnt warren buffet. I prefer he retains his own identity unlike you all who ape and dont have any originality about yourselves.

Maybe prudent is a failed warren buffet clone

Chinmaya likes this.
  5. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

Or maybe you are jealous that you couldn't generate these returns and your ego prevents you from accepting that someone can be better than you.

6. Sachin pathak

And for sure i dont need a failed clone.....

And cut the shit of a 60% CAGR for its just a bloody marketing gimmick. Just a convinient timeframe to make suckers out of people who do not have either the intelligence to invest or are filled with greed to make quick money...little realising that they are the mice in the fairy tale piped piper.

7. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

Its real and published date wise on their website with all reports of buy, sell and updates. I am a member and have gone in detail. Its happening and happening in real. If you don't want to believe, stay in your egoistic cocoon. Please don't throw your mental garbage at us.

8. Sachin pathak

Wonder why there are so many negatives about prudent then.... I care a shit about them for i invest based on my own intelligence and conviction and inspite of my high pressure job at a senior management position with an mnc bank clock in ~40% yoy.

I take pride investing myself and dont feel the impotence to want a prudent to manage my investments

9. Sachin pathak

So why arent you holidaying in the exotic bahamas with the 60% CAGR you have made in the last 4 years... Why waste your time in here... With common mortals like me

60% CAGR and that poor fellow still runs an advisory firm with expensive subscriptions. What a joke

10. Subba

Subba Member

Sachin brother, 90% are positive reviews on prudent here. Those like you and me are not even subscribers. Even the ones that are negative looks light on matter. I am not joining now but looks very attractive.

11. Sachin pathak

Sure you will only get mental garbage...... For you aint worth my mental intelligence :)

12. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

Ha ha ha now you have become a normal mortal. Mr. someone with 40% cagr what are you doing here. If you can't afford Bahamas, at least go to maldives than waste your time here.

13. Subba

Subba Member

Prudent views have crossing 13000. Soon it will be higher views than all combined. Its becoming a cult.

14. Sachin pathak

subba,
    Point is 20% since may that somebody seemed very happy about is indeed a pathetic proposition. Any sensible investor should know this. A little bit of research and right timing and easily it should be north of 40% without needing a prudent. Man i clocked a 30% already on my latest investment umang in less than a week. And where did i hear the name umang dairy - in hear in one of the threads.

15. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Very good publicity for Prudent. Even people become aware of Prudent who may not know otherwise.

16. Sachin pathak

Read carefully .... I also happen to have a high pressure job. And like i said advice only when one is sought and i dont your penny wise pound foolish advice. So shut up

17. Sachin pathak

Srouta,

My friend you still awake? Must be late in there. I have a boring evening ahead of me so thought should have some fun in here - doing what comes naturally to me... Throwing challenges.

You really think prudent stands to gain through this thread and my contribution in it? I better stop then ;). Else who knows somebody might accuse me of being their paid agent

18. Subba

Subba Member

I know. Since prudent is SEBI registered, we have to believe the returns that it claims rather than those who joined in May or October or whenever or not joined yet. My returns like you are not 40% cagr so I have to think of a place where i can get that. Still deciding.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  19. Subba

Subba Member

That is the issue I have. I can't just buy like you from these tips on messageboards threads. I have lost a lot of money buying on tips. No more like this for me please.

20. Sachin pathak

@Subba,

Its all about timing my friend. I cited 40%+ again using the same very convinient time period ( the start of this bull run) But NOBODY CAN earn this kind of return over a longer period of time. Point is you need to convince yourself about the stock before investing. I know its hard to do it all by yourself but its not impossible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.