FUTURE MULTI BAGGER COMPANY ANALYSIS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Sep 28, 2015.

1. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

Did you mean multibeggar or multibagger. Both terms are opposite. Multibagger is a win win and multibeggar is a loss loss.

Ram Kumar Nagaraj likes this.
  2. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  3. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

@Mr MURTHY-I understand this forum is to evolve in our investment decisions,not to learn english language. Hence spelling errors or faults in the structure of sentence should be ignored. If massage is communicated , that should be enough.

4. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

AGREED My English is OK. But difference between multibagger and multibegger is diffrence between LIFE AND DEATH. How one can make mistake like that. Such BASIC things we have to take care or else there is danger.

5. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Nayantravels Sir said stock is multibeggar which mean STOCK IS DEAD.

So, New Investor asked
    I don't think it is question of knowing english or not. IT is important question of survival.

6. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@srouta ji,
    what is your opinion about " claris life " stock

suchi likes this.
  7. shakti khanduri

Sorry ,I may not agree with you. Who will ask for dead ideas in this forum? Also, the idea which apparently looks dead in the short term, may turn out to be huge multbagger in the long term.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  8. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

Sorry! I did not mean to hurt anybody. I agree with Shaktiji that nobody will ask for dead ideas in this forum. If anybody has news that a particular stock is likely to go kaput he can / should post the news so that it can be discussed and confirmed whether the bad news is right or not. If the bad news is right readers can stay away from such a dangerous stock. So all good and bad stock ideas should be discussed. Shaktiji has himself contradicted himself when he says that "the idea which apparently looks dead in the short term, may turn out to be huge multbagger in the long term". Any ways. Nayantravels. Sorry again. I had no intention to hurt you.

9. shakti khanduri

My friend, what I meant, in short, was-- expression does not matter much,massage contained in the sentences is to be understood.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  10. good stocks

good stocks Active Member

Solix Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of Enterprise Data Management (EDM) solutions, has been positioned as a leader in the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Structured Data Archiving and Application Retirement. Gartner’s Magic Quadrant is widely recognized as the industry’s authoritative source for assessing vendor competitiveness based on completeness of vision and the ability to execute

Solix partners can be seen in this link https://www.solix.com/partners/our-partners/

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  11. Archana

Archana New Member

Sales and Cash reserves are same from last 4 yrs.. compnay doesnt show any growth on book.. stock went to 13 in June and it's raised to 71 now.. I assume high risk in stock.. not a good idea to bye @71.. can be brought around 20-30 levels for test drive.

12. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Technvision
    EPS IS very low : 0.01
    sales is very poor growth 4.87 Cr.
    PAT IS VERY LOW : 0.01 Cr.
    some of the promoter's stake is in pledge

suchi likes this.
  13. Archana

Archana New Member

OPM is very volatile due to Raw materials cost in 2014-15. It's doubled in last year. FII have reduced share in last Q.. Reviews are good on this company... it's a good stock on books.. but my only doubt is why stock is falling? it went down around 25% in last 6 months?

14. good stocks

good stocks Active Member

Dear Murty ji and Archana ji, I have already said the stock of TeCHNVISION falls in high risk category. but if the scaleability of its prooducts happens, may have favourable impact on its bottomline in future.

15. suchi

suchi New Member

@Rama sir
    claris is a good stock , but it is not moving up ?

16. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

@ RMSC

not an expert and you haven't asked for my opinion but i'll sincerely ask you to look up IPO details of Claris Lifesciences - there was a downward price revision from ₹278 - ₹293 to ₹228 to ₹235 in Nov/Dec 2010

Q2 FY 16 - Claris Lifesciences posted a net loss of Rs 13 crore during the second quarter of the 2015-16 fiscal as against a net profit of Rs 20 crore in the corresponding quarter last fiscal on account of onetime exceptional items expenses for exploring various strategic and management initiatives for growth of Rs 35 crore.
    "The company explained that these expenses are primarily lawyers, travel, consultants etc."

there are reasons why it is given a low valuation by the markets, looked up all this info when traded in Oct
    was in a similar position considering investing because it appears "good & cheap"

found this https://ak57.in/ipo/avoid-claris-lifesciences-ipo-too-many-concerns/3300/ (IPO review) if it helps

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  17. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@Bombay Boy ,Thank You Very Much Brother

18. abhiarps

abhiarps New Member

Claris nos. r gud..fundas r also supporting but would like to draw ur attention to few things
    1. Sales growth is below 3% in past 3 yrs
    2. Varying operating margins.
    3. Promotors background isn't that gud
    4 under scanner of Itax and other depts
    5. though they r in business of injectable which growing but doesn't show in their nos.(syngene nd other cos doing well, though i know very less abt pharma)
    6. but I feel stock can go to 300 levels but long term perspective is doubtful.
    7. Speculation that some giant is underway in buying their business
    conclusion: I hve basic concerns though I dont understand pharma much nd moreover i feel their is not much downside frn current price..one can buy 4 short to medium term gains. Buying a stock ia simple but exiting at correct point is more imp.

19. hrishikesh1212

hrishikesh1212 New Member

Dear Rama Sir,

Need your valuable suggestions on Shreyas Shipping and Logistics?

20. essessgupta

essessgupta New Member

Rama Sir, Can u please give your suggestion on Marksan Pharma and Morepen labs