Saral Gyan stock advisory

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Sonia, Oct 23, 2015.

1. frontier

frontier New Member

bhaskarbora67 thanks for the useful insight on prudentequity. Are you from Assam? I am from Assam and it will be good to see someone from my place in this forum. Pls revert back.

2. Abhisavengrow

Abhisavengrow New Member

is there any one with stockaxis multibagger recommendations.
    i am quite interested in stock axis muhurat picks, in turn i can share my picks which i got from some other stock advisory!!

w4wealth likes this.
  3. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

please share with us if you think it is good picks. @Abhisavengrow

4. Mani

Mani New Member

Recent fall in stock markets mainly in small and mid caps have taken out significant profits out of my portfolio. Believe now we may not see severe correction like that of Jan. Approached Saral Gyan to know their views as few of their recent recommendations are in red, down by 5% to 20%, Saral Gyan simply said stay invested and do not panic, as per them they believe stocks will give positive returns if stay invested with holding period of one to two years, that is the holding period of their stocks. As I got very good returns from their picks earlier, hence have complete faith and simply stay invested. It does not make sense to book losses, will see if i can some funds to average out the ones in which Saral team has suggested higher allocation.

Shrikant bapat likes this.
  5. Shrikant bapat

Shrikant bapat New Member

i have subscribed for saral gyan services on hidden gems. but not for value picks. because hidden gems are usually microcaps and offer great price appreciation with 2 to 3 years holding period. hence i think hidden gems is the best and offers great value for money i.e. only 6750/- perannum (diwali offer)

6. Shrikant bapat

dear mani can you please tell me what is the renewal subscription rates for saral gyan hidden gems. do they offer any extra discounts. if subscribed for more than one year.

7. rockstar1982

rockstar1982 New Member

Saral gyan seems very cheap in compared to other stock advisory services.

8. Shrikant bapat

you can try hidden gems and value picks or a combo offer of hidden + value picks. they offer great value for money

Mani likes this.
  9. Mani

Mani New Member

Dear Shrikant, I renewed my subscription and availed discount, this is similar to what they offer during their offer periods like new year or holi offer. As per Saral Gyan team, this is the best discounted price which is fine with me till the time I make good returns on my investments based on saral gyan advise. Good part l like is special reports which they issued earlier and also this year when Nifty was down around 7000 levels. They suggested some 6 small and mid cap stocks to add during correction under this special report where we can have higher investments. No body has asked about it but we received it so that we can decide on which stocks we can increase our investments. Saral Gyan team seems to be wise and their approach is also professional. Overall good job by them and I must appreciate.

10. Mani

Mani New Member

Yes, I completely agree.

11. Mani

Mani New Member

I believe both are good, for retail investors, hidden gems is better as per me, these companies are small or micro cap companies and offer early entrant benefit to retail investors which may not be there with value picks which are bigger in size and may have institutional investors already invested in such companies.

12. Shrikant bapat

can any one guide me regarding future prospects of control print which was recommended by katalyst wealth earlier and then by saral gyan ?.

13. Shrikant bapat

hello sir,
    i would like to know some more about control print and i have done some fundamental analysis of this company.
    PEG - 0.26; P/E -- 20.71; D/E -- 0.08; EARNING YIELD -- 7%, DIVIDEND YIELD-- 1.5%;
    ROE 3 YR AVG - 19%; PRICE/SALES - 3.68; NPM- 17%.
    SIR, there are 2 parameters which are worrying. which is marked as bold.. because the margin of safety is less.
    do you think it is still a good investment bet.

14. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

good stock selection shrikant bapat ji

company numbers are good , high risk high return , high risk apatite investors may look in to this stock and invest slowly in dips ....

15. Shrikant bapat

dear mani,
    even i am a subcriber of saral gyan. can you tell me out of TCPL and CONTROL PRINT, which is better to invest from 2 to 3 years perspective. waiting for your reply.

16. davis ittoop

davis ittoop New Member

Dear Sonia,

I subscribed to combo pack services of (Hidden Gem, Value Pick, Wealth Builder & 15% in 90 days) Saral Gyan on 4th of May, 2016 and I am extremely happy with their recommendations and Services.

They recommended 3 Hidden Gem stocks until now. The first one was recommended at Rs.215/- and today I sold partly at Rs.502/- which is more than 120% appreciation in 2 months. The second one was recommended at Rs.155/- and today I sold partly at Rs.215/- which is more than 40% appreciation in one month. The third one was recommended at Rs.110/- few days back and the current market price of the same is Rs.116/-.

Also they recommended 5 shares (15% in 90 days) and 4 of them met their target price.

Their recommendations are backed by very good research reports and their timely advice to enter, hold or exit are praise worthy.

I am very pleased to recommend their services to my friends as I am very satisfied with their recommendations and services. I already made a profit of Rs.15 lakhs based on their recommendations and eagerly awaiting for the next recommendation.

Best Regards
    Davis Ittoop
    Doha, Qatar

17. Alok Rathod

Alok Rathod New Member

PE - Prudent Equity - not worth anymore. too big subscriber base.. once in 2-3 month he is giving 1 pick that too you can't catch it in recommended range... also seen in recent picks there is huge buying before recommending .. so you can understand.. once u miss the train the stocks wont come down to buy level generally.. there is no point going for PE just to get the name and wait for months to let stock come back to buy level to grab it... because by that team the stocks are exposed to too many .. and they may not come down at all !! unless big market correction..

18. Sonia

Sonia Member

Thank you all for your feedback. I had subscribed with Saral Gyan last year for the combo package i.e. Value picks, stock recommendation and 15% @90days.

I am strongly (-) NEGATIVE on them and advice all to stay away, especially common investors who value their hard earned money.

Why am I (-) NEGATIVE? Below is the performance of their stocks recommended. The performance looks much better today, but if u had seen them in Jan 2016 it was horrible and Feb2016 was like Red alert. If you like playing darts or trying your chance in a lottery, you may subscribe with them.

Although stocks are meant to be held for 12-24months, but my argument is that how can they recommend a stock without any Margin of safety? How different would they be from a novice investor? They have no right to call themselves as stock advisory, it's a SHAME.

I strongly believe a stock advisory should have expertise in recommending stock with good margin of safety and should be honest and committed to their subscribers.

I hereby close this thread at my end.

SaralPerf2016 - Copy.JPG

@kharb @Srouta Mukherjee @RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA @SUNNY @Livermore @Mani @Sachin pathak @Long Term @uppu.narayan @bhaskarbora67 @Occasional_visitor @frontier @Abhisavengrow @w4wealth @Shrikant bapat @rockstar1982 @davis ittoop @Alok Rathod

19. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

In Jan Feb 2016 entire market was down so it is not correct to single out. I suggest take YoY return of all stocks and see how comparison is there with Midcap and Small cap index. How is average performance of all stocks? What is to be seen is extent of out-performance and under-performance compared to Index. Even if there is out-performance by five percent it is good because compounding effect can make big difference. Also what about fundamentals of recommended stocks are they dabba stocks or good stocks. What is reasoning behind stock pick. Are there triggers? Are companies having good management, low debt, track record, high RoE, low P/E expansion plans are there all these aspects have to be checked. If dabba stock with poor fundamentals is reco then stock advisory is bogus. But if good quality stock at low P/E is there then stock fall is opportunity to buy more of stock IMHO.

20. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Rule no . 1 : Don't Follow any Tips
    Rule No .2 : Make your Home work with self Analysis with all your strong parameters
    Rule No . 3 : After selecting stock invest in appropriate time with Margin of Safety
    Rule No . 4 : Buy and Hold stock
    Rule No. 5 : Don't buy and sell frequently
    Rule No.6 : If you think it is over valued or growth story of that company turned loss in annual Result Exit from that stock
    Rule No.7 : Diversify your Investments for safety
    Rule No. 8: Don't over Diversify your portfolio
    Rule No.9: Make your Money management rules according to your Risk Apatite and Your Financial Goals
    Rule No. 10: Stop loss is your Boss don't forget that
    Rule No. 11 : Write Your Investment Dairy regularly
    Rule No. 12 : Profit Booking is more Important
    Rule No. 13 : Remember all above Rules
    Rule No. 14: Share these Rules to ALL Investors

ALL THE BEST

milz, Raaz and kharb like this.