A Stock for next 20 years anyone?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by harsimran.bajaj, Apr 19, 2015.

1. whomiiitr@gmail.com

whomiiitr@gmail.com New Member

For 20 years, definitely a media stock like TV today or Dish TV.

2. vprajesh25

vprajesh25 New Member

The only stock which comes to my mind for the subject query is United Spirits. I firmly believe that this stock makes wonders for the next few generations by taking our population and way of life into consideration. It has all the ingredients now.

3. ayan.ghosh

ayan.ghosh New Member

USL will surely undergo correction ... Thanx to our very own Dr. Malya and corporate governance issues .... I think it'll be great pick around Rs 2400-2800 ...
    Some funds that were invested in ITC moved to USL ... I has read somewhere ...

I too believe in the USL story ... Looking to pick up around my comfort level :) Diageo adds comfort too

4. harsimran.bajaj

harsimran.bajaj New Member

Hi all the stock that I have decided for next 20 or many years to come is IDFC :)
    I want all of u intelligent people to give reasons for and against the buy.
    My sense IDFC could do a HDFC and be Ten times around 1400 in next 10 years.
    Please give ur opinions respected members of the forum.
    If someone knows the transition of a NBFC to Bank how share holders were rewarded or punished plz mention if possible with examples.
    Help needed People :) Because Wealth is created through Investments in Great Business. Let's do it :)

5. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

I think the following companies can become much larger entities in the next 20 years.

Pidilite Industries
    Motherson Sumi
    Tech Mahindra
    Atul Auto
    United Spirits
    Yes Bank
    Nestle India

I am extremely upbeat on these counters for next 20 years.

6. bholu

bholu Active Member

best is to buy the index through ETF, ..and with 10% correction this is really a good time...keep adding on declines, and when you have money ...you will not have to worry about individual stocks or market volatility...individual stocks are for traders and for a maximum for 2-3 year horizon, not more

anish.bhansali likes this.
  7. jacobvacha

jacobvacha New Member

HEM SECURITIES

any client of theirs here.. if so kindly mail me at jacobvacha@gmail.com if comfortable
    jacobvacha@gmail.com

regards
    jacob mathew

8. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

Vardhman acrylics declared a mind blowing interim dividend of Rs 5. Two years back i Had bought at around 20 -24 levels.

CMP 41.

w4wealth likes this.
  9. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

Hero group in technical and financial collaboration with Showa Corporation of Japan, has formed Munjal Showa. Their main customers in India are Hero Group, Honda Cars, Honda Motorcycles, Maruti Suzuki and Yamaha Motors. As per the understanding with Showa Corp., their products are only exported to Showa Corp, Japan. They cannot export their products to any other Company.

Guru Vachaal likes this.
  10. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

The next board meeting of Vardhman Acrylics is to be held today for Interim Dividend