AMTEK INDIA LTD - IS IT A BUY AT CURRENT LEVEL

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by ramanmadan799, May 15, 2015.

1. ramanmadan799

ramanmadan799 New Member

HELLO EVERYONE.

I AM JUST INCLINED TO KNOW ABOUT AMTEK INDIA STOCK. THE STOCK HAS TRIPPLED IN JUST ONE MONTH FROM RS. 50 TO RS.133. I THINK, FUNDAMENTALLY IT'S SOUND AND TECHNICALS TOO SEEMS TO BE OK.

KINDLY GIVE ME YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS.

2. mit_vkum

mit_vkum New Member

don't even think about buying Amtek India at these rates. Very poor set of results

3. jeett

jeett Member

Avoid Amtek Group company - management themselves are selfish manipulators - they do not care about investors at all.

There are many other companies that can give you better returns outside the AMTEK group.

Cheers

4. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

There is an interview of John Flintham, Senior MD which gives some insights into the working of Amtek Auto, the group company. He is very pessimistic and says:

"So you can see a challenging picture ahead. The EBITDA reflected the sales revenues with Rs 255 crore of EBITDA, which is down 3% or 4% from the last quarter. So it has been a challenging quarter, and the situation will probably remain the same in the current quarter and may be the next quarter as well. So we expect 2015 to remain a difficult year for us."

Read more at:
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/47295015.cms

5. ramanmadan799

ramanmadan799 New Member

THANK YOU ALL.

PLEASE ACCEPT MY THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS.

REGARDS
    RAMAN MADAN