Reward of 10,000

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by XhaustedVolcano, Mar 10, 2017.

1. XhaustedVolcano

XhaustedVolcano New Member

I need some help. I am holding Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar.. God knows how many and for how long..I was told one should always invest for long :) Sugar cycles have seen lows and peaks.. sugar stocks have doubled, quadrupled and may be gone up 10 times..but this stock is frozen.. only thing I see is blood on the floor! The company is supposed to be the largest sugar player..has all factories in UP but still keeps on making losses.. when everybody else ..especially the pure UP guys are making profits..The promoter is invisible..no news in the press..just nothing. I mean compared to his cousins ..Kushagra Nayan Bajaj is really the family black sheep.I was reading somewhere he is the one who forced the split of the Bajaj empire.. and look what he has done! So I am willing to pay anyone 10,000 who can guide me here. I really need some adult advice

Premkumar166 likes this.
  2. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Commodities stock are never a long term investment ,so should be bought for trading only at bottom of cycle which is difficult to predict,but you can definitely buy it after start of up cycle.As is always advised in all trades keep a strict stop loss.This is not advice to above case,but for new small investers.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  3. Premkumar166

Premkumar166 New Member

How long and how many you are holding currently... Am too struck in sugar stock

4. krish123

krish123 Member

sir
    company is not posting profit and huge debt it is not because they are making losses but it due to their foray in power venture and once ethanol story and power buisness come in to profit it will be thousand times from here on till then be pasient, it might take decade also but strong fundamentals if change of hand occurs due to debt or so which is distint posibility the stock will have run

si

w4wealth likes this.