1. narayan.pal

narayan.pal Active Member

Hi....
    can anyone advice me about ricoh india's valuation at CMP?.....should I invest in CMP or wait???

2. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Well, the stock has been on fire in the recent past. In the past one year, the stock is up 447%. The 3 month return is 68% while the one month return is 34%. The stock is quoting at a P/E of 35x. Apart from the fact that there is no valuation comfort, the stock will also need some time to digest the huge gains that it has notched up. The better strategy would be to wait a few quarters and see whether the company does perform as per promise and whether the high valuations are justified.

3. narayan.pal

Ricoh india is flying ....really so for gd reasons too....management repeatedly guiding for at least 60% CAGR sales for next few years...in last qtr, their proffit increased to 3 times...last week they launched cloud based service which is unique n game changer to them...in india, company works on cloud is rare....Ramesh Damani had identified this stock n invested @ 150....so great he is nothing to mention....but I meant dat we r then sure about the management's capability , integrity too....in dat case, if their guidance of minimum 4000cr sales by FY17 n their huge OPM they r showing, then I think this stock going to other orbit....your views are welcome

4. narayan.pal

5. narayan.pal

6. satyak

satyak New Member