Rebuilt My Portfolio.. ur opinions needed.

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by yesh1683, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Bimal

Bimal New Member

@Sachin pathak I appreciate your efforts to find original scripts and best of luck to you.

To be frank many of us are working professionals and cant devote full time for stock research to find out standout scripts out of sea of stocks available. So, the scripts which are already researched make a good bet to take up and do our own research before buying it.

2. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

From what you are saying i conclude that you do your own research of stocks which are doing the rounds......before investing

If that is the case and i sincerely hope it is the case then all i have to say is - stand by your conviction. Do seek out others view.

I have not put out my portfolio for other peoples views for i stand by my investmen decisions - right or wrong.

And btw i happen to be a busy working professional like you.... But my friend if you want to make money in th stock market, you will have to but treat this as a supplementary job and devote appropriate attention to your portfolio. Else park the major part of your money in Mutual Funds ( which isnt a bad idea too )

3. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

I meant dont seek out others views on your portfolio.

What i missed adding is - but please do this where you find that you have gone wrong somewhere ( so stock specific) so that you can learn from your mistakes and avoid them in future

All the best on your portfolio

4. Bimal

Bimal New Member

Thanks for your valuable advice and I will surely give it a minute to think over. :p