BPL LTD - Your comments on its turnaround capacity

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Ganesh Babu, Oct 11, 2015.

1. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

@ Mr Pathak,Thanks for explaining the introduction part of technical analysis.In fact,I have fairely okey understanding of technical analysis and chart reading acquired from various soureces icluding many books and self studies etc.I have my own way of inprating price movement in daily, weely,monthly time frame.I understand every chart reader has his own way.My innocent question to Mr Murthy was to learn his own way of understanding charts and various technical parameters.I HAVE BEEN READING CHARTS FOR QUITE SOME TIME.I AM OF FIRM OPINION THAT, FOR TRADING POSITIONS(SHORT TERM), CHART READING IS CRUCIAL.

2. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

@murthy

I dont think shakti is taking any personal revenge on you... Clearly he reached out to you humbly to learn something from you but that did not happen. Add to it you concluding statement about dull people will take many more years has offended him certainly for you have effectively told him off that it will take him much more than 5000 hours to understand price actions.

It would have been nice if you would have given him some background to price action trading, how its used etc ( basic stuff) and certainly without sharing your specific trade strategy, chart setting etc. Like i said in my thread price action strategy Is subjective and no two traders will interpret it the same way

3. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

@shakti,

Sure for trading positions you have to look at charts etc. I am not a trader for sure But traders dont share their details right...so why attempt to ask and if you trade aswell then you should go with your strategy only and not muddle it with other traders

4. shakti khanduri

@ Mr Pathk,this is wisdom.Thanks for sharing it.

5. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

please see his post .... in that post he mentioned like this " will u elaboratd further, Please. l am very slow learner i.e. DULL."

and above his previous posts he asked moving average parameters also ....

i have not used any insulting words on him ...
    his next post you see he said he knows chart study from so many years and time frames also he discussed ....
    now you understand he is not new to TA , with out knowing Price Action word he is using time frame analysis and chart study ..... it means with out knowing " A,B,C,D " he is reading english paper .....

it reflects his psychology .....

suchi and Biju like this.
  6. Vijay.K.

Vijay.K. New Member

Hi Folks. I am of the opinion that this is a very constructive platform to understand the markets. Please do not get too personal & understand that each one has strength, weakness and individual preferences & let's honour that. Cheers & happy investing :)

Srouta Mukherjee and Biju like this.
  7. Biju

Biju Member

Murthy Sir,
    I am only replying to your comments and if some one felt if I point to him or her it is their problem. I do not reply for the undeserved!!!

8. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

100% AGREED! Small issues ARE GETTING FLARED UP for nothing. It is spoiling mood of forum.

Biju likes this.
  9. Biju

Biju Member

Better to screen the posts to make sure the boarders are not humiliated.

10. Srouta Mukherjee

Whole charm of forum will go then. We have to BE MATURE and not get agitated for small issues. I have quoted from rules of valuepickr forum where there are very strict about it. BE COOL BE HAPPY AND YOU WILL MAKE LOT OF MONEY :) :)

11. shakti khanduri

@ Mr Murthy,Your suspicion about my psychology is baseless. My be you thougt my intention was to test depth of your knowledge.Absolutely wrong ! Since you are kind enough to share your knowledge liberally ,whenever asked ,with all members,I thought of reqesting you with full hope.I made references of moving avarages,time frame etc to give you some idea of my some knowledge in TA.My belief is one can gain knowledge from a learned person by humble approach , not by boasting one's own insufficient knowledge.Whatever ,I uttered which hurt you , was in the heat of diappointment by your rude and demeaning reply.I never meant it. l HUMBLY APOLOGISE. May be you did not consider me fit to recieve your insight & knowledge.If it is secret ,you should have said so plainly.

12. shakti khanduri

@Mr Biju,@ Mr Mukherjee.If members desire,I can WITHDRAW.

13. Biju

Biju Member

Dear Shakti
    I do not want you to withdraw or to go. I am just an ignorant guy trying to learn from all boarders here including you. i just do not want to humiliate or hurt any ones feelings. Sorry if you felt bad from any of my actions or comments.

14. Srouta Mukherjee

NO SIR THERE HAS BEEN A SIMPLE MISUNDERSTANDING. That is all. You have already said apology. NOW all issue is resolved. LET US FORGET ISSUE.

15. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Sir, dont withdraw .... some times communication gap happens ...forget about that ... my intention is
    collective progress .... if i participate or not significant sir .....

please continue in your natural way

ALL THE BEST

suchi, Biju, kiran and 1 other person like this.